Scoot "Escape Class"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoot "Escape Class"

No idea when they first started this, but I can see them using this as a way to fill up flights with low loads...

https://www.flyscoot.com/en/plan-you...s/escape-class
    an infrastructure geek

Good concept, but it is odd to zone the destinations purely by distance. There's no way I will try my luck with Zone 5 knowing that there's a chance I will be sent to Jeddah. How does one even get a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia?

Comment

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
      Good concept, but it is odd to zone the destinations purely by distance. There's no way I will try my luck with Zone 5 knowing that there's a chance I will be sent to Jeddah. How does one even get a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia?
      You can exclude destinations at $10 a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
        Speaking of which, I wonder how are their loads there.

Perhaps someone should give them a heads up?
        an infrastructure geek

Comment

I always wondered that someone like AirAsia should have come up with something like this

Comment

Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
            No idea when they first started this, but I can see them using this as a way to fill up flights with low loads...

https://www.flyscoot.com/en/plan-you...s/escape-class
            Escape class sounds like WN's fare type "Wanna Get Away" lol

Comment

Its way nonsense. Pay more than average to get surprise fare.. key it in yourself to find out.

Comment

Working...
              X