• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
    This link still appears to work:

http://www.sqtimetable.com/SQTimetable.pdf
    Thank you. You are a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripakis View Post
      In the new version of the website there is no way to get a copy of the full timetable anymore. In the past I was able to download a pdf version and have it on my laptop and tablet for offline use. Any idea where it is hiding?
      You can also perform any 'view schedules' search, then just above the grey 'book now' button at the right, you will see a little printer icon- next to it a download icon. Click that and it launches the pdf timetable the same way as that link will.

Comment

I get sick and tired seeing.....

"Just a moment... we'll take you there soon."

Spinning blue circle. Either nothing ever happens the first time, needing a stop and retry OR wait a whole 4-5min but after 5min it's difficult to know which way it will go. Wait a bit longer or re-submit which may require entering all the data again. Where is their data/server, deepest darkest Peru?

It's, still, absolutely one of the worst websites I have to use.......which is saying something after all these years they've had to try and get it right.

I honestly still can't believe I'm talking about this.

Comment

seems they have removed the beta status now, but alas, the seat selection for my upgraded flight is gone (or rather, not displayed). The other non-upgraded bookings are fine, and that includes economy and business class.

Comment

Originally posted by 726 View Post
            seems they have removed the beta status now, but alas, the seat selection for my upgraded flight is gone (or rather, not displayed). The other non-upgraded bookings are fine, and that includes economy and business class.
            In yet another recent demand for my opinion on their new website while trying to just umm... use their website, I told them to get rid of the beta nonsense, so maybe they listen to me?

Seriously, how long does it take to fix all this and then end up with a website that is just a white background and a collection of dark blue squares and terrible font at every turn? No other company I have dealt with has ever taken so long to overhaul their online presence and constantly reminded me of doing so every click I make.

Comment

Seriously, how long does it take to fix all this and then end up with a website that is just a white background and a collection of dark blue squares and terrible font at every turn? No other company I have dealt with has ever taken so long to overhaul their online presence and constantly reminded me of doing so every click I make.

Haha ... in the IT world they call this AGILE development process.

Comment

Anything amiss?

My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                  Anything amiss?

where is the chicken and rice?!

Comment

It doesn't even make any sense as a menu, let alone the chicken rice faux pas. What exactly are options? Which meals do they apply to in the flight?

Just more massive amounts of white space filled with large blocky things that are either wrong or don't make any sense. Half a screen used to indicate nothing but cabin class and route, listed twice, once in a font big enough to be read from the next room. <div class="enormous"....

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post

Haha ... in the IT world they call this AGILE development process.
                      Looked like Waterfall process to me, just output what ever it is.. heck care working or not

Comment

Originally posted by Stripakis View Post
                        Thank you. You are a star.
                        The link to the SQ timetable appears to be gone. Any suggestions on how to get the full timetable in pdf format? The new one, effective 16 May.

Comment

OK, it exists but with a new address:

http://sq.flightlookup.com/pdf/SQTimetable.pdf

Comment

Yes it definitely exists and is being updated regularly. It's now very easy to find the link to the PDF just by browsing the site.

Comment

All over again?

I received an email a few hours ago announcing the new #SingaporeAir Digital experience, claiming there is a newly redesigned website and mobile app. Coincidentally (or not?) the website can't be accessed right now. The mobile app shows an error while attempting to search for flights.

Anyone else facing the same issues?

Fingers crossed for this to be totally unrelated!

Comment

Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
                                I received an email a few hours ago announcing the new #SingaporeAir Digital experience, claiming there is a newly redesigned website and mobile app. Coincidentally (or not?) the website can't be accessed right now. The mobile app shows an error while attempting to search for flights.

Anyone else facing the same issues?

Fingers crossed for this to be totally unrelated!
                                Me too. And I'm desperately trying to get to CAN on the night flight.....

Comment

Working...
                                X