Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See What Seats Are Free Before Booking

Hello,

I am booking economy for the first time in ages. As I have now been spoilt with business I want to grab a preferred economy seat. Is it possible to see if these are free before booking please? I have a flexible schedule so I can change to another day if there aren't any free.

Thanks

You can use the Seat Alerts by Expertflyer app. You will have to create an account but it’s free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon View Post
      You can use the Seat Alerts by Expertflyer app. You will have to create an account but it’s free.
      Free account limit up to 5 searches / day.

Another way is to use Expedia (US Site), search for the flight "Preview Seats"
      You can see the seat map, but the graphics suck, best to have a seat map beside for reference. Orbitz also displays seat previews, but graphics not any better too

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
        Hello,

I am booking economy for the first time in ages. As I have now been spoilt with business I want to grab a preferred economy seat. Is it possible to see if these are free before booking please? I have a flexible schedule so I can change to another day if there aren't any free.

Thanks
        not sure I fully understand your question. The flow in SQ website, they will let you choose the seat before you make payment. So you should be able to see what seat avail before you commit to buy that flight.

Unless I totally miss your question.
        visit my blog

Comment

You can select the flexi fare which allow you to select the seats (including forward zone).

Lite fare also can see the seats available but just need to pay
          Last edited by sbs2716g; 25 February 2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
            You can select the flexi fare which allow you to select the seats (including forward zone).

Lite fare also can see the seats available but just need to pay
            Just tried this and it didn't seem to work.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Just tried this and it didn't seem to work.
              Why ? Which routing ?
              First select the fare, then key in your detail, skip the insurance part, then onto seat selection n you can see the seats available.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks to those who replied. I managed to find it out visa the SQ site. I am not sure what I was doing before. Mustn't have been paying attention and pressed "skip to payment".

Are the extra legroom seats the same price for basic economy fares as they are for flexi fares please?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thanks to those who replied. I managed to find it out visa the SQ site. I am not sure what I was doing before. Mustn't have been paying attention and pressed "skip to payment".

Are the extra legroom seats the same price for basic economy fares as they are for flexi fares please?

Thanks
                  As far as I'm aware. It's a fee per sector irrespective of the fare you pay.

Comment

Working...
                  X