SQ B777-200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ B777-200

I have noticed my TPE-SIN flight next Saturday will be on B777-200 instead of normal A330-300.

Looking at the configuration 30C/293Y, this will be on unretrofited aircraft. How bad this can be? I was on 3 class B777-200 to CGK last month and it was totally different experience compare to IFE on A330-300.

Will I have that same experience as some one said some SQ777-200 does not even have IFE?
    visit my blog

They all have person screens but many are on a loop system and not on demand.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

42.9% chance of AVOD.

57.1% chance of N/AVOD.

Comment

SQ seem short of A333's, SIN-PER has from what I have checked 1-2 flights each day now flown with the refitted 772's replacing A333's.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
          They all have person screens but many are on a loop system and not on demand.
          So should be the same as their B777-200 3 class they used to CGK I suppose?
          visit my blog

Comment

well SQ still have quite a number of B772s and they still need to be flown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
              SQ seem short of A333's, SIN-PER has from what I have checked 1-2 flights each day now flown with the refitted 772's replacing A333's.
              My flight back from BNE next week is a 777, and I'm in row 1, which is a first for me from BNE.

Comment

Row 1 ex-BNE sounds rather fishy...

Comment

Working...
                X