• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LHR terminal map:

http://www.oneworld.com/ow/airports-...ondon-heathrow

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Depends on the arrival time. Passengers on the early morning arrival compete with passengers from other long-haul routes, while the mid-afternoon arrival tends to guarantee relatively smooth sailing.

Back in the pre-T5 days when I travelled with a non-UK passport, I went though a few queues that took more than half an hour to clear.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
          I have a friend visiting on a Malaysian passport and was wondering how long it would take for them to clear non-EU immigration at LHR terminal 3? Is it a long wait?
          Having a British passport means I don't have any real experience of queing there...
          Thanks!!
          Having had much experience at LHR on a Malaysian passport... it's dependent on whether he or she has Fast Track and also what time of the day it is. 20-30 minutes is a good estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
            I have a friend visiting on a Malaysian passport and was wondering how long it would take for them to clear non-EU immigration at LHR terminal 3? Is it a long wait?
            Having a British passport means I don't have any real experience of queing there...
            Thanks!!
            Are they coming in on MH ?. If so please note that they move to T4 later this month:

Effective 29 October 2009, Malaysia Airlines will shift operations from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 at London Heathrow Airport (LHR).

With the move to the newly refurbished Terminal 4, passengers can expect a more pleasant airport experience which combines new levels of comfort and convenience. Highlights include our new Golden Lounge located near our regular Gate 6, which provides a respite for First and Business Class passengers with its luxurious amenities and panoramic view.

Below are our final and maiden flights at the respective terminals:

Terminal 3
            Last arriving flight: MH4 on 28 Oct
            Last departing flight: MH1 on 28 Oct

Terminal 4
            First arriving flight: MH2 on 29 Oct
            First departing flight: MH3 on 29 Oct
            Will miss this by a couple of weeks, which is a shame as I wanted to check out their new Golden Lounge at T4.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              Depends on the arrival time. Passengers on the early morning arrival compete with passengers from other long-haul routes, while the mid-afternoon arrival tends to guarantee relatively smooth sailing.

Back in the pre-T5 days when I travelled with a non-UK passport, I went though a few queues that took more than half an hour to clear.
              At LHR T3 30-60 minutes was my norm.

Comment

Working...
              X