SIN SKL C 0830-1230 SQFAN - happy to assist

Thanks....I am flying MH instead....

Comment

Done.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

26Dec SFO UA-IFL 11:30 - 13:30 LH455 willing to help access
          26Dec SFO SKL F 11:00 - 12:00 willing to help access
          28Dec SIN SKL F 17:30 - 19:00 SQ626 willing to help access (if DeltaFlyingProf waitlist in C is not cleared, he will be my guest for F access)
          04Jan SIN SKL F 20:00 - 22:00 willing to help access
          10Jan SFO UA RCC 16:00 - 17:30 UA954 willing to help access
          Last edited by CGK; 25 December 2006, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Some changes for me please.

I'm flying from KIX Dec 30th instead and from SIN i'll have time from 5pm-5:45pm at the SATS.

Comment

In SIN SKL F at the computers in the Business Center now. Been here for nearly an hour clearly two weeks' worth of emails. Stop by if you're here too. I have the pink (of course) polo on.

Departing on SQ 002 in about an hour.

Comment

Fumitani

With the help of all SKL staff, about an hour ago, DeltaFlyingProf and I had a first time chance to meet the famous fumitani. I even had a chance to help him fixing his *G status showing in his BP, which was only *S shown from the BP printed in BKK.
                Will post the pic when I could do resizing. But fumitani said he will have his pink shirt when he is taking his SkySuite very soon.

Comment

DFP and fumitani

Here is the picture I took when meeting fumitani at the SKL F Changi couple days ago.

Comment

So that's our famous fumitani
                    Good to have a face to a callsign.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      But fumitani said he will have his pink shirt when he is taking his SkySuite very soon.
                      That promise will be kept.

I just went to South Coast Plaza today to buy a Pink Polo Shirt from Polo I have it washed waiting for it to dry before I leave back on my return journey in 24 hours I have pixs of me in a blue shirt in new F and Regional F and Skysuite. Pink Shirt will be promised on Skysuite SQ 1

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani
                        I just went to South Coast Plaza today to buy a Pink Polo Shirt from Polo I have it washed waiting for it to dry before I leave back on my return journey in 24 hours I have pixs of me in a blue shirt in new F and Regional F and Skysuite. Pink Shirt will be promised on Skysuite SQ 1
                        Heh. I was there at SCP today too. Small world.

Comment

In case anyone else is around we will be in BKK tomorrow from about 1430 until SQ67 departs at 1610.

Presuming we will depart from the usual D1-5 gates we will either be in the main lounge nearby or the quieter one at the beginning of the E Pier.

Comment

Since I might never be able to post in this thread anytime soon, let me add my rare appearances in the lounges

13JAN LHR VSCH 0700-1000 willing to help access (but probably deny access )
                            14JAN SIN SKL F 0900 - 1200 willing to help access

Question: *G holders are allowed to bring 1 guest flying on the same flight?
                            Last edited by quik!; 12 January 2007, 12:32 AM.

Comment

I have a vague recollection that even PPS aren't allowed to bring a guest into the VS CH ? But I could be wrong...

Comment

I might be wrong, not too sure myself

Comment

Working...
                                X