• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official press release:

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us.../jr1018-180815

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      The non-stop flight between Singapore and New York will see three main meals serves, with snacks in between, although business class travellers will be able to eat whenever they choose.
      I remember when on the A345, one of the legs had 3 meals and the other only 2 (if memory serves me right it was the EWR-SIN, shorter and overnight). You could of course order a small meal like a fishball noodle if you were hungry.

Comment

SQ is unable to fill up the ULR PE seats?

Now running promotion for certain period for PE at S$1328 to LAX (round trips) n S$1428 to EWR (round trip)

But seem like these fares are difficult to find. Although it show as $1328 for sin-lax, and after you select the flight, u need to pay additional $610 for any of the return flight. (Include SQ37)

Edit:
        But if u select SQ37, the final price remain as $1328. Really problematic with the website

Comment

The SIN-EWR nonstop A350 ULR inaugural is coming up on 11 Oct (Thu). Is anyone booked to be on it?

I checked the SQ website today and revenue seats are still available for PEY and J on Oct 11.

Comment

Yep, I’m on the inaugural.

Comment

Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
              Yep, I’m on the inaugural.
              Could you as many pictures as possible for your review (I'm assuming there will be one).
              Am most interested in rows 10/11 and especially the solo PY seats. Please do post the menus from both classes to.

Thank you!

Comment

I’m in business class on the way up and now in the way back, doing reviews of both of course. Hoping for early boarding on the inaugural so I can get a few photos of seats without passengers being in the way or my getting in their way.

Comment

Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
                  I’m in business class on the way up and now in the way back, doing reviews of both of course. Hoping for early boarding on the inaugural so I can get a few photos of seats without passengers being in the way or my getting in their way.
                  Look forward to it.
                  Are you doing a turnaround at EWR?

Comment

Nope - the way it's being done is that SQ22 goes up with Asia-Pacific media, and SQ21 comes back with some US/EU media/bloggers. We stay in NYC for two days and return on the second SQ21 service (where I'll be in premium economy).

Comment

I am also on the inaugural and taking the second SQ21 back.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                        The SIN-EWR nonstop A350 ULR inaugural is coming up on 11 Oct (Thu). Is anyone booked to be on it?
                        StarG is on it. See if you can persuade him to do a TR as he never seems to bother these days, which is a shame when you see his previous inaugural TR's...

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthre...ural+sao+paulo

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          StarG is on it. See if you can persuade him to do a TR as he never seems to bother these days, which is a shame when you see his previous inaugural TR's...

I remember that Sao Paolo TR! One of my favourites that I recall very well...(Especially the meal in the restaurant with the tree growing in the middle of it...)...in fact that is one of the reports that inspired me to start writing TRs of my own...

StarG: Hope to read more of your TRs in future! The inaugural looks like a great opportunity for a TR...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Please do post the menus from both classes too
                            and the wine lists as well, please

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

Would love to have the time to do another TR, it was always a joy to share details from these interesting flights (inaugurals, new planes etc).

Even though it does not look like I can do a proper TR (have a few trips back-to-back and work commitments for the next few weeks), I will try to post some pictures on this board.

I am really excited to try these new non-stops (do not really like the flight timings though). Looking forward to the inaugural this Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                                I remember that Sao Paolo TR! One of my favourites that I recall very well...(Especially the meal in the restaurant with the tree growing in the middle of it...)...in fact that is one of the reports that inspired me to start writing TRs of my own...

StarG: Hope to read more of your TRs in future! The inaugural looks like a great opportunity for a TR...
                                Thanks for the kind words yflyer.
                                Much appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X