No announcement yet.

First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have taken 2 on one date but there are still 4 available on that same flight so that's 6 out of 8. They will be cleaning these glitches pretty soon.
    Last edited by SQueeze; 11 March 2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Glitch? Here I was thinking it's a feature!

and finally a useful one at that...

Comment

SMK77

Since you seem to have computer access to what they have avail, I was looking
        on DEC 21 SFO_SING and Jan 4 SING-SFO,
        The reason I donot try to try LAX instead of SFO, as I live in SFO, and to fly to LAX,
        will add at least 3-4 hours on the journey, as even though the flight is only 1 hour, if there is any bad weather or fog in SFO most of the short flights SFO-Lax, SFO-Vegas will always get delayed and the delays can last hours , plus LAX is a mess to transfer around.

Thks

Motodave

Comment

Originally posted by motodave View Post
          SMK77

Since you seem to have computer access to what they have avail, I was looking
          on DEC 21 SFO_SING and Jan 4 SING-SFO,
          The reason I donot try to try LAX instead of SFO, as I live in SFO, and to fly to LAX,
          will add at least 3-4 hours on the journey, as even though the flight is only 1 hour, if there is any bad weather or fog in SFO most of the short flights SFO-Lax, SFO-Vegas will always get delayed and the delays can last hours , plus LAX is a mess to transfer around.

Thks

Motodave
          Dude, appreciate that some people are new here.

My 'magical' tool is www.singaporeair.com - booking online shows you what's available and you save 15%.

If you are just looking for just two dates - and two of the most popular dates in the year - and you wanna travel on exactly those two dates, then your only option is a paid ticket.

Comment

I think SQ is really releasing 4 SAVER F for flights on the 77W. I'm monitoring some flights daily and it seems that as the days open up one by one, 4F seats would be available. This makes it good news for us....
            Life's A Bitch,
            Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
              I think SQ is really releasing 4 SAVER F for flights on the 77W. I'm monitoring some flights daily and it seems that as the days open up one by one, 4F seats would be available. This makes it good news for us....
              Well, as it seems they are unable to sell F seats on the 77W going off what I see when I fly them, they may as well fill the cabin with award seats I suppose. This way both empty seats and KF balances get used.

Comment

Reporting here. I just booked 2F for SFO to SIN today and it went smoothly. I'm a happy man now....
                Life's A Bitch,
                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
                  Reporting here. I just booked 2F for SFO to SIN today and it went smoothly. I'm a happy man now....
                  Hey bro Inix, how many miles did it cost you plus taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by darklord-x View Post
                    Hey bro Inix, how many miles did it cost you plus taxes?
                    Mileage burnt was 182.75K for 2 Pax, 1 way, and taxes was around US800+ if I'm not to be mistaken...
                    Life's A Bitch,
                    Love It

Comment

SIN-FRA (SQ326) - May 2012 - LH (eVouchers)
                      Last edited by Desert Traveller; 29 March 2012, 10:28 AM. Reason: Takes two, not one...
                      /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                        SIN-FRA (SQ326) - May 2012 - LH (eVoucher)
                        That's the first upgrade to F I am aware of! I am still sitting on 6 upgrades :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                          That's the first upgrade to F I am aware of! I am still sitting on 6 upgrades :-)
                          Didn't even have to ring the SEN line, the online upgrade (choice of miles or eVouchers) went through without a hitch.
                          /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                            Well, as it seems they are unable to sell F seats on the 77W going off what I see when I fly them, they may as well fill the cabin with award seats I suppose. This way both empty seats and KF balances get used.
                            You mean SQ is actually doing something that makes sense?!?

SIN-FRA (SQ326) - May 2012 - LH (eVoucher)
                            Didn't know the SEN e-Vouchers could be used on SQ. Thought it was only LH and UA.
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              [...]
                              Didn't know the SEN e-Vouchers could be used on SQ. Thought it was only LH and UA.
                              I was not sure either. Did a lot of searching and it looks like the LH eVouchers are equivalent to an upgrade with miles. So they can be used on *A partner flights that take part in the *A upgrade program. But it only makes sense to use them instead of miles for long flights to maximize the miles saved (>= 65k).
                              /Desert Traveller

Comment

I was not sure either. Did a lot of searching and it looks like the LH eVouchers are equivalent to an upgrade with miles. So they can be used on *A partner flights that take part in the *A upgrade program. But it only makes sense to use them instead of miles for long flights to maximize the miles saved (>= 65k).
                                Correct. Did you check availability before you issued the ticket? With LH?

Comment

Working...
                                X