X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SQ Advert

Beautifully done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOWrb39xLo

Clever use of the child in Y to make the seat look bigger.

At 1:11 it seems that 2 suits have had the partition removed. I didn't know you could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      Clever use of the child in Y to make the seat look bigger.

At 1:11 it seems that 2 suits have had the partition removed. I didn't know you could do that.
      This partition?

Comment

I never knew it was possible. I haven't really read much about it.

Comment

The theatre interior at 0:43 looks like the Suites door design, though the movie-watching couple is shown to be in Business Class. I wonder if the couple were originally meant to be passengers enjoying a movie together in their double Suites.

I think it's nice and classy, as can be expected of SQ. But I felt that the transitions were too fast, especially in the beginning, with the different clips spliced together with not enough time for the viewer to take in each scene. Some of the clips were less than a second long before cutting to the next one. I feel that the "magical forest" could easily be its own ad, with longer clips instead of transitioning so quickly.

I do think it was a missed opportunity not to feature Premium Economy. Even though it was not part of the newest generation of seats on the A380, it completes SQ's cabin class lineup and could help raise awareness of this class between Economy and Business.

Comment

This commercial reminds of me of the 2011 "Travel around the world" commercial. Another wonderful production SQ!

Comment

The scene by the cliff is stunning!

Comment

Nice advert. The romance seems to be back

Comment

Awesome advert, loved it. Certainly can feel the romance of flying with SIA!

Comment

I was a bit flummoxed where this was going in the white forest, but once we got to the office, with the Singapore Girl lurking around, it became clear. I much prefer the classiness of SIA's ads to EK's usually tongue in check, almost aggressive way of lauding themselves. But then these days, sadly the best advertising is a low fare appearing on top at Expedia

Ps: agreed that PEY should have been featured - perhaps skip one of the business class scenes

Comment

Back to the Singapore Girl...............

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                        Back to the Singapore Girl...............
                        Back to the Singapore Girl? She has always been a feature in their ads, including the previous two campaigns shot around the world.

Comment

I saw the ad today on CNN while in an SAS Lounge in Scandinavia. The segment featuring the computer/office worker seems to have been cut from it.

Comment

Working...
                          X