A380 - Master Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heninkk View Post
    Are the two middle seats of row 11,91 and 96 for PPS only? I referred to expertflyer that showed 96 D and F are empty. However, the Singapore Airlines hotlines said they are not available.
    They are held for PPS members until online checkin opens 48 hours before flight departure. After that anyone can have them, provided they are still available.

For example if you book business to Sydney tonight on SQ221 which is an A380 with the new cabins you can secure 96 D/F straight away because online checkin is already open for that flight. Same tomorrow night on the SQ221, 96 D/F and also row 11 is available for selection on that one.

If you want to try out the double bed rows on this aircraft I'd strongly recommend doing online checkin exactly 48 hours before departure as this is probably your best chance to secure these seats.

Comment

• SKW is operating SQ308 this morning to LHR. Looks like there's some spare capacity at present now that there's 3 of them in service!

Comment

• Originally posted by wdranne View Post
        SKW is operating SQ308 this morning to LHR. Looks like there's some spare capacity at present now that there's 3 of them in service!
        The passengers on SQ308/SQ321 must be elated then, although I believe most of them won't even take much notice of the significance of this equipment swap!

Comment

• Originally posted by wdranne View Post
          SKW is operating SQ308 this morning to LHR. Looks like there's some spare capacity at present now that there's 3 of them in service!
          Yeah and now that we have 3 new A380's, next week SQ322/317 will use the new A380's daily.

Comment

• I just saw on FR24 that SQ26 (SIN-FRA-JFK) for tonight is planned with
            the new Airbus A380 9V-SKW, is this right?
            i thought the new A380 was not planned for this route.
            is ist just for once or regular?
            thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by A380-SQ View Post
              I just saw on FR24 that SQ26 (SIN-FRA-JFK) for tonight is planned with
              the new Airbus A380 9V-SKW, is this right?
              i thought the new A380 was not planned for this route.
              is ist just for once or regular?
              thanks in advance.
              Nope, SQ26 tonight is planned to be operated by 9V-SKL.

Comment

• Originally posted by a340-313x View Post
                Nope, SQ26 tonight is planned to be operated by 9V-SKL.
                thanks for your quick reply.

than FR24 has wrong Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by A380-SQ View Post
                  thanks for your quick reply.

than FR24 has wrong Information.
                  The data used to indicate planned flights is likely unreliable. Once a flight takes off it is much more accurate. FR24 had some significant problems a week or so ago with a lot of missing information, I noticed.

Comment

• 9V-SKC is currently headed out on an air-test as SQ8898.

9V-SKE has not flown since arriving from HKG as SQ861 on 23APR18.
                    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                      9V-SKC is currently headed out on an air-test as SQ8898.
                      9V-SKC (to be re-registered 9H-MIP) will also be joining the HiFly fleet along with former 9V-SKA and 9V-SKB.

http://www.hifly.aero/en/a380/9h-mip.html

Using the original SQ A380 configuration; F12C60Y399.
                      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                        9V-SKC is currently headed out on an air-test as SQ8898.

9V-SKE has not flown since arriving from HKG as SQ861 on 23APR18.
                        I saw that on FR24 yesterday, the crew must have been pretty dizzy from flying round in circles for 4 hours(!)

Comment

• One can hope the JFK to sing gets a trial run. I am booked both in may and Oct for this route!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Triniflyer View Post
                            One can hope the JFK to sing gets a trial run. I am booked both in may and Oct for this route!!
                            It will be difficult unless there are less than 6 F paxes That particular day for both SQ25/26.

Comment

• I thought they were going to start flying to PVG in June? But I was just looking at flights to PVG end of June on EF, but doesn't seem like they have loaded the new seatmaps yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by tfung View Post
                                I thought they were going to start flying to PVG in June? But I was just looking at flights to PVG end of June on EF, but doesn't seem like they have loaded the new seatmaps yet?
                                Starts 3-weekly in Aug on days 2,5,7 then daily in Sep

Comment

Working...
                                X