• Happy Birthday, yvrcnx

Happy Birthday!

Hope for the best for you!
    Happy flying!

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Happy Birthday!

Hope for the best for you!
    Happy flying!

Thank you SQ LPP, you are the first one to congratulate me.
    I just arrived in Orlando, Florida a couple of hours ago as I am I taking my son and a best friends son for a 20 day trip.
    It's a boys trip out.
    And tomorrow we'll celebrate my birthday here.

Not to make you feel bad but the weather here is beautiful and it sure is a nice change to the cold and wet we've have had in Vancouver.

Thanks again SQ LPP, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Happy birthday, yvrcnx. I trust the combination of sun and fun will make it especially memorable.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Best wishes for a v happy birthday.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Happy birthday, yvrcnx!

Comment

Happy birthday, yvrcnx.
            Hope you are having a wonderful day. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
              I just arrived in Orlando, Florida a couple of hours ago as I am I taking my son and a best friends son for a 20 day trip.
              Wow 20 days? Christmas and New Years down south! Sounds lovely ...

It's a boys trip out.
              Sounds so hot! (Ms Kinky Phaleesy would love this post! )

But yeah, I know what you mean... Disney World with dad and son only. Wonderful...

Not to make you feel bad but the weather here is beautiful and it sure is a nice change to the cold and wet we've have had in Vancouver.
              You leave at the right time. We are suppose to have snow this weekend, and the temperature goes down below zero starting this Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                Wow 20 days? Christmas and New Years down south! Sounds lovely ...

Sounds so hot! (Ms Kinky Phaleesy would love this post! )

But yeah, I know what you mean... Disney World with dad and son only. Wonderful...

You leave at the right time. We are suppose to have snow this weekend, and the temperature goes down below zero starting this Sunday!

We will be back before the New Year and yes you are right it's a father/son kind of boys trip out.
                We are in Orlando only for 3 days before we drive to Miami to join a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean, Central America.
                After coming back we'll spend Christmas in Key Largo and Key West.

This will make you feel better SQ LPP, we had heavy rain all morning until the early afternoon, however it didn't keep us from having a really wonderful day at SEAWORLD.

Thank you to everyone else for the birthday wishes.

Comment

Happy birthday YVRCNX! hope you've had a really nice day out

Comment

This will make you feel better SQ LPP, we had heavy rain all morning until the early afternoon, however it didn't keep us from having a really wonderful day at SEAWORLD.
                    This will make you feel a lot better yvrcnx , we up north have the snow falling at the moment. Too bad it doesn't stick on the ground yet!
                    Enjoy the warm weather!

Comment

Happy birthday
                      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Hey, Happy Birthday yvrcnx

Comment

happy birthday

Comment

Working...
                          X