Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
    SQ612|08MAR (SIN-ICN) was delayed as it waits for the next available aircraft, 9V-SNB.
    STD: 0230
    ATD: 0510
    SQ612 SIN-ICN | 9MAR19 has been retimed to 04:20

Comment

• SQ217|10MAR (SIN-MEL) is still on ground after all these hours. 9V-SKK went technical and swapped with 9V-SKQ.

STD: 1100
      ETD: 1530/1830

As a result of utilising 9V-SKQ from SQ406|10MAR, the SIN-DEL flight was re-timed to wait for 9V-SKH to arrive from KIX (SQ619|10MAR).

STD: 1625
      ETD: 1820
      ATD: 1851

Meanwhile, 9V-SKI has been ferried from DEL as SQ8861|10MAR and landed at Changi this evening.

STA: 1855
      ATA: 1919
      Bay: 516
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
        SQ217|10MAR (SIN-MEL) is still on ground after all these hours. 9V-SKK went technical and swapped with 9V-SKQ.

STD: 1100
        ETD: 1530/1830
        ATD: 2015

The return SQ218|11MAR (MEL-SIN) has been re-timed as result.

STD: 0105
        PETD: 0705
        STA: 0545
        PETA: 1145
        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• I just saw an SQ 777 landing at SYD, and a look on FR24 says is was a 772ER flight number SQ8121. What on earth is that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            I just saw an SQ 777 landing at SYD, and a look on FR24 says is was a 772ER flight number SQ8121. What on earth is that ?
            Chartered flight for scoot. Have been going for many months .

Comment

• Scoot charter, I seem to recall those flight numbers being used for the SQ charters taking over TR flights.
              an infrastructure geek

Comment

• SQ8121 is always the flight number for SYD Scoot charters.

Comment

SQ032|28JAN (SIN-SFO) originally operated by 9V-SMS is delayed as a catering truck hit one of the aircraft door. 9V-SMP will be the replacement aircraft.

STD: 0920
                  ETD: 1040
                  ATD: 1153
                  If I am right, this is not the first time. why seems it is more and more this kind of "stupid" accident
                  visit my blog

Comment

• SQ406|14MAR (SIN-DEL) originally operated by 9V-SKJ has been delayed due to an aircraft swap. 9V-SKK will now operate this flight.
                    STD: 1625
                    ETD: 1825
                    STD: 1839
                    Last edited by Not You; 15 March 2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• SQ247 16/3/2019

SQ247 9V-SQL returned to YMML on the YMML to NZWN part of the flight (SIN-MEL-WLG)

It seems it went tech.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...100Z/YMML/YMML

Heard info that there will be two flight tomorrow, anyone able to confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQA350 View Post
                        SQ247 9V-SQL returned to YMML on the YMML to NZWN part of the flight (SIN-MEL-WLG)

It seems it went tech.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...100Z/YMML/YMML

Heard info that there will be two flight tomorrow, anyone able to confirm?
                        I've found some information:

According to Melbourne Airport website, SQ9247 is scheduled to depart for WLG at 0030 this evening, so same day, but just past midnight, and will operate as a red-eye flight. I cannot find any information about which plane is scheduled to perform this flight. Presume it will arrive just before 0600 in WLG.

There is another flight scheduled tomorrow out of MEL to SIN which is SQ9248, dep. MEL 1100, arr. SIN 1545. This is on fr24 but there is no aircraft indicated, neither by registration nor model. I can't find information about the departure out of WLG- it is listed as MEL-SIN only but one would have to expect a morning departure from WLG around 0745 as the beginning of the delayed flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                          I've found some information:

According to Melbourne Airport website, SQ9247 is scheduled to depart for WLG at 0030 this evening, so same day, but just past midnight, and will operate as a red-eye flight. I cannot find any information about which plane is scheduled to perform this flight. Presume it will arrive just before 0600 in WLG.

There is another flight scheduled tomorrow out of MEL to SIN which is SQ9248, dep. MEL 1100, arr. SIN 1545. This is on fr24 but there is no aircraft indicated, neither by registration nor model. I can't find information about the departure out of WLG- it is listed as MEL-SIN only but one would have to expect a morning departure from WLG around 0745 as the beginning of the delayed flight.
                          It is now 8:20am NZDT, and according to FR24, SQL is taxiing to RWY 16 of WLG for its departure to MEL. The call sign according to FR24 is SQ248D, so it looks like SQL eventually made it across the Ditch and are now heading back to SIN via MEL

Comment

• SQ2 HKG-SFO | 20MAR19 | 9V-SWE diverted to HND

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
                              SQ2 HKG-SFO | 20MAR19 | 9V-SWE diverted to HND
                              SQ002|20MAR (HKG-SFO) operated by 9V-SWE diverted to HND due to a medical emergency. As a result, SQ001|21MAR (SFO-HKG-SIN) has been retimed with the following schedule:

SQ001 SFO1940 – 0100^HKG0225^ – 0625^SIN
                              ^Flight will arrive at HKG and SIN on 23MAR

Comment

SQ002|20MAR (HKG-SFO) operated by 9V-SWE diverted to HND due to a medical emergency. As a result, SQ001|21MAR (SFO-HKG-SIN) has been retimed with the following schedule:

SQ001 SFO1940 – 0100^HKG0225^ – 0625^SIN
                                ^Flight will arrive at HKG and SIN on 23MAR
                                According to the flight status of SQ2 it was a 22 hour delay. It arrived at SFO 22 hours late but departed 19 hours later than scheduled.

Comment

Working...
                                X