KE F on 77Ws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE F on 77Ws

I am due to fly on KE's 77W C class (LHR-ICN and ICN-MNL) in a few days. However, a weird quirk about it is the seats normally tagged reserved for F are reservable for no extra cost. Is this just a bug? I mean I'm lucky if it's open reservation but that's got to be an exciting thing to watch out for.

If I indeed get seated in what is ordinarily F (and it seems to be the newer Cosmo Suites 2.0) based on the seating chart, what are the differences between F and C that I will likely miss out given that the level of service I paid for is still C?

Also, do we know which 77Ws (by identifying their aircraft registrations) are likely to be configured with Cosmo 2.0 and the staggered C seats?

Comment

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
      Also, do we know which 77Ws (by identifying their aircraft registrations) are likely to be configured with Cosmo 2.0 and the staggered C seats?
      HL7202-7205, HL8006-8011, HL8041-8042, HL8346-8347. As of services I have no idea but the most likely difference is the food, other than that, nothing much.

Comment

Working...
      X