"We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later"

Over the last week I've been getting the following error message when trying to waitlist some (but not all) flights:

"We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later, or get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines office."

Has anyone else experienced this?

You trying to waitlist for 2 or more passengers?

Comment

Hi Sethor, trying to waitlist 2 pax

Comment

Originally posted by vbarberini View Post
        Over the last week I've been getting the following error message when trying to waitlist some (but not all) flights:

"We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later, or get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines office."

Has anyone else experienced this?
        Yep, I had this issue when trying to redeem a J saver for 1 pax (not waitlist). Tried several times with no luck. Just called the KF contact centre and told them, and they were happy to honour the 15% over the phone.
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,
        And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Usually that means there is room for 1 on the wait list but not 2 ie if you wait listed for one you would not be able to wait list for the 2nd person after that if you did them separately.

Comment

Originally posted by mingster View Post
            Usually that means there is room for 1 on the wait list but not 2 ie if you wait listed for one you would not be able to wait list for the 2nd person after that if you did them separately.
            Spot on, had this happen to me before. Put one waitlist thru go try separately for the second & it's not available.

Comment

Yep Mingster, that was it. Thank you!

Comment

So this is happening to me now. Been saving up my KF miles for me and my wife to try Suites. Any advice how to best get both of us on the WL? And perhaps on another note, why would the website say 2 pax allowed to WL if in reality only can WL 1?

In any case, what would be best strategy for WL 2 seats? WL 1 and hope for anotber seat to be available for WL?
                Last edited by indo79; 18 April 2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I think it's just a glitch that has never been fixed, and yes, it's quite annoying to go through the whole process only to be shown that error message.

Tough luck for you. I don't think you can do much to actively 'open up' another waitlist for the 2nd pax. Like you said, either hope for the best or choose another date/flight.

Comment

I received that message a few times before, when I tried to waitlist a redemption. I called KF, they told me the flights are closed for redemption due to high demand/booking, even though it shows being able to W/L on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
                      I think it's just a glitch that has never been fixed, and yes, it's quite annoying to go through the whole process only to be shown that error message.

Tough luck for you. I don't think you can do much to actively 'open up' another waitlist for the 2nd pax. Like you said, either hope for the best or choose another date/flight.
                      Originally posted by worldrally View Post
                      I received that message a few times before, when I tried to waitlist a redemption. I called KF, they told me the flights are closed for redemption due to high demand/booking, even though it shows being able to W/L on the website.
                      Yep Yep. Not to worry, other opportunities will come by even if we do not get 2 Suites. In the end, it is just a flight and J is really good these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X