View Single Post
Old 15th September 2019, 09:21 PM   #57
ycp81
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Programs: Krisflyer, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Flying Blue, Enrich

Cabin with lights turned off.

About an hour prior to arrival, the crew came round again, asking if we would like anything to eat or drink before landing. I was originally looking to have the afternoon tea set, but as I was still very full from the dinner, just opted to have a cappuccino which arrived with some cookies.

Lights turned up before descent.

And another hot towel given out to refresh ourselves as we started our descent. Total of 4 towels offered on this mid-haul (compared to only 2 on SQ Business Class long-haul after it revised its service procedures last month).

Descending and landing in Doha Rwy34L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnptuOsTBf8

Last look at my seat before disembarking.

Parked at a bus gate, but there was a dedicated bus for Business Class passengers.

It was an amazing experience on Qatar Airways' Business Class. Having read so much on the impressive, I was still not prepared to be awed by the service and offerings onboard. The crew serving our aisle was excellent, and generally the service standards was more in line with First Class rather than Business. The tagline 'First in Business' certainly lives up to the hype!

Next up, I would be checking out the hub lounge as well as the Q-Suites experience on the final leg!
ycp81 is offline   Reply With Quote