SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airtropolis View Post
    Might have been removed from the main site but google is your Friend if you search “Sia PDF timetable” : http://sq.flightlookup.com/pdf/SQTimetable.pdf
    You misinterpret what I was saying. Yes the document is definitely still there and I know how to access it directly. But as Stripakis said, it hasn't been updated since May. My point is that they've stopped updating it (there should be a Jun-Sep version by now) and at the same time have removed links to it on the website. Not a good sign but I'm hoping I'm wrong on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
      You misinterpret what I was saying. Yes the document is definitely still there and I know how to access it directly. But as Stripakis said, it hasn't been updated since May. My point is that they've stopped updating it (there should be a Jun-Sep version by now) and at the same time have removed links to it on the website. Not a good sign but I'm hoping I'm wrong on this one.
      You can still get to it this way: search for flight on the booking screen, then click 'view schedules'. On the new window that opens showing you the schedules if you click on the little grey download button exactly above the 'book now' icon you get to the pdf version of the timetable. But it is still the old one that has expired on 15 July.

Let's hope that the new version will appear.

Comment

• I am now getting the following error:

Access Denied
        You don't have permission to access "http://www.singaporeair.com/" on this server.
        Reference #18.c9a50517.1533604054.86d68cc

when I am trying to check in and also when I am try to get to the main site to book a flight. Clearing cookies and browser history now does not help.

However, when I access it via the incognito mode in Chrome, I have no issues whatsoever.

Comment

• Clicking "Print Receipt and Itinerary" yields a blank page.
          HUGE AL

Comment

• Logged in my Krisflyer account and booked my trip. After flight selection before passenger details , a message popped up saying that the ticket price could not be offered. Clicked again and the same message was displayed, refusing to go to the next page. Logged out my Krisflyer account, redid the booking, logged in my Krisflyer account before entering passenger details and everything worked fine this time. Hmm...

Comment

• Another issue popped up yesterday. Logged in to check on my upcoming flights and found some of the bookings disappeared. Call the hotline and was informed that they were still in the system at their end and the CS commented 'we will let the engineers know that this has happened AGAIN'. She also apologized for the issue and admitted that the website is buggy.

Comment

• On the iPad, while the website appears the same way as the desktop website, when I am on a dummy booking, apparently on my iPad when I click Edit Search to change the dates, it won't even allow me to even edit the dates unless I go back to the beginning of the page again.

Additionally, when looking at flexible fares, the week for the dates of returning tends to disappear and only the previous or next week appears. Very frustrating.

Comment

• What a shite website!

I can't check in for a flight tomorrow bacause it says my family name in the passport details doesn't match my booking. This is the return leg and the outbound flight didn't have this issue.

Firefox: Salutation and Family name is blank and uneditable.
                  Chrome and mobile app: Family name shows "Firstname Middlename Lastname" and is uneditable.
                  Edge: Doesn't even load the checkin page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    What a shite website!

I can't check in for a flight tomorrow bacause it says my family name in the passport details doesn't match my booking. This is the return leg and the outbound flight didn't have this issue.

Firefox: Salutation and Family name is blank and uneditable.
                    Chrome and mobile app: Family name shows "Firstname Middlename Lastname" and is uneditable.
                    Edge: Doesn't even load the checkin page.

Happened to me before. Can't do much except to check in at the airport.

Comment

• Can’t find Paris or London or some other destination when trying to type in the “from” n “to”

Real stupid. Have to close browser n restart n reload .

Did the SQ staff or higher management ever try to navigate their own website ??

Comment

• Try https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_SG.html it may function better and provide better user experience

Comment

• Book The Cook problems with SQ 26/25

Recently on SQ 26/25, the Book the Cook meal selection on the website has been problematic. While I can select all four meals each way, only the selection for the first meal is retained by the system (i.e. supper ex-SIN, dinner ex-JFK). The other selections default back to "Inflight Menu," despite repeated attempts on the website and in the app.

This started happening a few months ago with my previous trip, when the website would give an explicit error, and is still happening and is now failing silently, which is even worse. Generally this has worked without too many problems, although I have had to resort to calling SQ a few times after flying SQ 26, after which BTC became greyed out for the inbound SQ 25. This behavior was not consistent though.

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
                            Try https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_SG.html it may function better and provide better user experience
                            It's surely a billion times better on both the mobile apps and desktop. I miss the good old days where the SQ website would function just as flawlessly (though at the time it was only on the desktop).

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
                              Can’t find Paris or London or some other destination when trying to type in the “from” n “to”

Real stupid. Have to close browser n restart n reload .

Did the SQ staff or higher management ever try to navigate their own website ??
                              yeah this is annoying.. they kind of build some kind of wierd logic....... that you cannot have pair that no route.

I did SIN to X and I want to check the other way around and type X on the Departure. It does not allow me.... I have to clear X first.... very strange logic

I think the most annoying thing recently, it shows price at X but it is not bookable. you end up have to to up for return flight
                              visit my blog

Comment

• I was at an industry event and an airline CEO said that product is important but more important is to be able to communicate what you have to your customers and sell that product. How has SQ's website issues not been resolved after so long? Did they go with the cheapest vendor, and are now simply patching up issues as they appear?

Comment

Working...
                                X