This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itami View Post
    SQ 865/866 will still retain as B72A beyond 01 May 2011, no more 77W upgrade
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    My 866/865 is now a Spacebed SV bird for Nov. When is the start date?

Hopefully I'll get SVK to complete my list of flown SV birds
    And its back to 77W....

Comment

• please update SQ285/286 (77W) from 1 July 2011

Comment

• I will travel SQ973 BKK-SIN on next month, the seat map shows it is a 3-Class 772 but First Class is not selling.

Would the First Class section open for Business pax? If yes, how can I get a seat in that section as I have no status in SQ but I am going London in F.

Thanks

Comment

• No and you probably can't

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            AKL
            SQ281/282
            (B72A) = New Regional C, New Y
            Just looking at booking my first SQ flight to or from AKL for years and after hoping my SQ281 was going to reunite me with my old friend the 772ER and SpaceBed, I realise it's a 72A.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Just looking at booking my first SQ flight to or from AKL for years and after hoping my SQ281 was going to reunite me with my old friend the 772ER and SpaceBed, I realise it's a 72A.
              Why's that bad? I find the recon seats a tad more comfy than the spacebed PLUS you get a wee bit more legroom?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                Why's that bad? I find the recon seats a tad more comfy than the spacebed PLUS you get a wee bit more legroom?
                Well, he did say "old friend". I mean, the spacebed was among the best before the 77Ws arrived, and i still find it wonderful till today

Don't get me wrong, the new regional C is great too

Comment

• My first ever SQ experience and I'd like your thoughts. I have canx my EY booking to be able to go on SQ!

4 sectors in J on the A380. LHR-SIN-SYD-SIN-LHR. I'm travelling with my girlfriend although I do prefer a window seat. Have reached a compromise that I'll sit in D/F seats on the LHR-SIN-LHR legs but single windows on the SIN-SYD-SIN sectors.

Seems that the front cabin is the place to be. As the flights are not for another 6 months then there is decent availability in the seat plans.

3 real questions....

* Am I right in saying that 11a/11k have no windows?
                  * Is it better to choose 14DF in the middle of the forward cabin or the 2 seats at the front of the back cabin (can't remember if it's 16/17 or 18DF) on the bulkhead?
                  * I know that you dont get an amenity bag but do they give out earplugs on request?

Appreciate all your thoughts.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk surreyson

1. Yes
                    2. 18DF
                    3. Yes

Comment

• Actually 11A/K does have a window. It is however unusable because the seat wing blocks it completely.

Comment

• SQ232 to A388

Guys,

Has SQ232 switched to the A388? My seatmap for 03/01/11 says it has. Does this mean there are now 3 A388's on the sin-syd run now? Anyone know anything more?

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by achong83 View Post
                          Guys,

Has SQ232 switched to the A388? My seatmap for 03/01/11 says it has. Does this mean there are now 3 A388's on the sin-syd run now? Anyone know anything more?

Cheers!
                          Nope not 3 A380s on SYD. From 7 Sept onwards SQ221(A8E) returns as SQ232(now SQ212), and SQ211(73A) returns as SQ212(now SQ232).

When the A8E starts operating ZRH and 1 LHR daily from 1 Oct, SQ221/232 will switch to normal A380 without full upper-deck J.

Comment

• Latests schedules show SQ860/863 operating on 777-200. Has anyone taken this flight recently? Is it an 777-200ER or 72A? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
                              Latests schedules show SQ860/863 operating on 777-200. Has anyone taken this flight recently? Is it an 777-200ER or 72A? Thanks
                              I have not taken it but I should be a 72A. 3 class for 3 class

Comment

• Does the 72A have 2 or 3 classes ?

Comment

Working...
                                X