Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Lo: What I learned about opening a bar in an airport (DRiNK Magazine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Lo: What I learned about opening a bar in an airport (DRiNK Magazine)

An interesting article about what it takes to keep us hydrated in Changi Airport...

http://www.drinkmagazine.asia/2017/0...in-an-airport/

Must admit, didn't realise these guys had to also pay all the taxes! I knew rents were really high but.......

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, a really intersting read and more insight than i was expecting.

I made the bar my first stop tonight, and currently sampling their Longboard lager. So far so good!

Comment

Originally posted by mrwp2000 View Post
        Thanks for sharing this, a really intersting read and more insight than i was expecting.

I made the bar my first stop tonight, and currently sampling their Longboard lager. So far so good!
        Glad you got to try the bar, mrwp2000! It looks like one of the more interesting airport bars in Changi. Haven't visited the place myself yet...

Comment

Well I would recommend The Sharkinator if it's still on when you pass by. The beef & truffle mayo slider went well with it too I thought. But I had had a few by that point

Comment

Originally posted by mrwp2000 View Post
            Well I would recommend The Sharkinator if it's still on when you pass by. The beef & truffle mayo slider went well with it too I thought. But I had had a few by that point
            Sharkinator...sounds intriguing! Will look out for this place next time I am passing through T1...

Comment

Hi all! Thanks for posting the link to the article. I'm Howard, if you guys have any questions or suggestions about The World is Flat at Changi Airport, fire away!

Comment

Originally posted by talk19 View Post
                Hi all! Thanks for posting the link to the article. I'm Howard, if you guys have any questions or suggestions about The World is Flat at Changi Airport, fire away!
                Thanks for popping by, Howard! I've not been to your place yet, but will plan to the next time I am passing through T1...

Comment

Will drop by for a drink next weekend since I'll be in T1 (departing on CX).

talk19, you have a familiar face. After doing some googling, now I realize where I saw you from lol....
                  Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
                    Will drop by for a drink next weekend since I'll be in T1 (departing on CX).

talk19, you have a familiar face. After doing some googling, now I realize where I saw you from lol....
                    Heh, I get that once in a while. You have a good memory!

Comment

Working...
                    X