SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    Is it just me or is there a new website layout?
    Only for main page. The booking page still got of errors. Click next day and it go back to the original booking page (need to fill in again). Some time it work. But most of the time it go back. Loading is slow also. Even MAS website load /work better

Comment

• seems like the change in homepage cause this issue.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ue-to-11089346

they reverted to the old layout as the time of posting

Comment

• Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
        seems like the change in homepage cause this issue.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ue-to-11089346

they reverted to the old layout as the time of posting

Not for the first time has it been possible to log in and see details of another member's account and bookings.

Comment

• Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          Not for the first time has it been possible to log in and see details of another member's account and bookings.
          Same experience from my friend. When he login, he actually see somebody else booking except his. Is a database issue, believe he can actually cancel the booking of other behalf.

Comment

• Even though I've vaguely discussed in other threads about TR going to TRV from May of this year, when I put SFO-TRV, the error message I get is "We're unable to process your request now. Please try again later or call your local Singapore Airlines office". At first, I thought this message was basically an error from the website, which can lead someone to believe the website may be down. Apparently, not so, it looks like with the MI/TR transfers, it's not possible to book the same way as you would before when MI operated.

SQ should just remove that city altogether if people believe it will not be served by them anymore or just return a message saying it's not a valid operating city.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
              Even though I've vaguely discussed in other threads about TR going to TRV from May of this year, when I put SFO-TRV, the error message I get is "We're unable to process your request now. Please try again later or call your local Singapore Airlines office". At first, I thought this message was basically an error from the website, which can lead someone to believe the website may be down. Apparently, not so, it looks like with the MI/TR transfers, it's not possible to book the same way as you would before when MI operated.

SQ should just remove that city altogether if people believe it will not be served by them anymore or just return a message saying it's not a valid operating city.
              Right now , TRV is still serve by MI. So pax still can book SFO-TRV or some other destination to TRV. So they can’t remove now until scoot officially take over. If SQ remove now, then from Jan to May, they can’t sell any seats on SIN-TRV.

Comment

• Note that from 8 December 2018, flight search and online check-in for all SilkAir flights will be redirected to singaporeair.com. Silk Air apps also had been discontinued on that day.

Comment

• Can anyone login to their Krisflyer account through www.singaporeair.com ? I can't seem to log in. Tried it on multiple browsers. The only way to login seems to be to wait for some Google captcha stuff, which doesn't always appear.

EDIT: It works now. I guess they must be doing something yesterday. Still slow though.
                  Last edited by Boy; 12 January 2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
                    Right now , TRV is still serve by MI. So pax still can book SFO-TRV or some other destination to TRV. So they can’t remove now until scoot officially take over. If SQ remove now, then from Jan to May, they can’t sell any seats on SIN-TRV.
                    I'm talking about when TR takes over after May. Right now it won't be an issue for the time being booking SQ/MI flights

Comment

I'm talking about when TR takes over after May. Right now it won't be an issue for the time being booking SQ/MI flights
                      From all your posts, you are talking about now which you can’t find flight to TRV for may onwards. And you were saying that SQ should remove TRV now. Didn’t you?

Comment

Why do you still do this? It's 2019. You're (presumably) much older now.

Comment

• Couldn't find a proper thread for this, so decided to just say it here instead:

Looks like singaporeair.com has been refreshed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
                            Couldn't find a proper thread for this, so decided to just say it here instead:

Looks like singaporeair.com has been refreshed.
                            Think only the main page refresh? Did not see much difference in other pages ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
                              Think only the main page refresh? Did not see much difference in other pages ?
                              Cant seem to find the option to search +/- 3 days

Can anyone else see it?

Comment

• Just amazing when checking award availability, clicking on a different month will take you back to this week.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X