Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't me mate, thank one of the esteem mods of the board for that one

Comment

• Hi all, new here. from singapore, a freshman undergrad in the UK this coming september. Especially enjoy the trip reports

I love the whole flying experience, as I'm sure many here do (even though I fly economy, hehe)

Will write my first Trip Report when I embark on SIN-LHR in 2 months time!

Comment

• Hi there isaac and welcome on board you'll be surprised how many of us here bum in economy, most of the time...

Comment

• isaac, a warm welcome to SQTalk

Originally posted by isaac View Post
          I love the whole flying experience, as I'm sure many here do (even though I fly economy, hehe)
          Same here, I'm a Y flyer, but love the whole flying experience!

Originally posted by isaac View Post
          Will write my first Trip Report when I embark on SIN-LHR in 2 months time!
          I look forward to it!
          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

• Hi everyone, just stumbled on this interesting community.

I do travel a fair bit for work and when time allows, for vacations as well. Based in Singapore and flying mostly to EWR, IAH, LHR and GVA for work. Am working in the energy industry.

Once upon a long time ago, worked for SQ in their IT, when duty travel was fun and interesting, and when they did not have a #$!& website and one had to be to be quite an expert to get any booking done on the system.

Comment

• Hi All , am from Jakarta, in the shoe business and travel mostly to Europe and Asian Countries.. nice to know this wonderful community. Love flying so much !

Comment

• Hi there. I am currently residing in Muscat, Oman. I have been a silent reader for quite a while and now I decided to join. I love the Trip Report section and hopefully I can create one soon.

Comment

• Hey All- Just a student hailing from the sunny state of Singapore and while not an avid traveler of Singapore Airlines (they're extremely stingy with fare earning buckets) nor an active member of Krisflyer (they're extremely stingy with redemption) It's nice to be a part of Singapore's aviation community (:

Echoing the views of others, particularly inspired by the Trip Reports sections and will see if I can contribute soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by kommy View Post
                    Hey All- Just a student hailing from the sunny state of Singapore and while not an avid traveler of Singapore Airlines (they're extremely stingy with fare earning buckets) nor an active member of Krisflyer (they're extremely stingy with redemption) It's nice to be a part of Singapore's aviation community (:

Echoing the views of others, particularly inspired by the Trip Reports sections and will see if I can contribute soon!
                    Don't worry - I believe many members here don't travel SQ often.

Welcome to SQT

Comment

• Hello guys ,
                      I am new to SQtalk but I am not new to the forums though. I have been flying with SQ since 1996 until now. It 's nice to be part of you guys as SQ has been my most travelled airline in my records. Also , I am a avid model aircraft , model trains collector plus I like to cycle long distance with my Brompton foldable "3 speed" bike. That 's all for my introduction.

Thanks
                      Chan

Comment

• Hello all! I was a long-time reader and I'm amazed at how much info there is here.

I don't fly often (let alone sitting infront of the plane) so please excuse my silly questions like "What is TPP.. Etc"

Edit: I hope I'm not underage, being in my late 'teens
                        Last edited by W_Flyer; 5 February 2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W_Flyer View Post
                          Hello all! I was a long-time reader and I'm amazed at how much info there is here.

I don't fly often (let alone sitting infront of the plane) so please excuse my silly questions like "What is TPP.. Etc"

Hi and welcome to SQTalk!

You're not alone, i joined SQT in my late teens and now I'm in my early 20s.
                          I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

• Originally posted by W_Flyer View Post
                            Hello all! I was a long-time reader and I'm amazed at how much info there is here.

Welcome to SQTalk! Don't worry, I'm sure a majority of members here fly mostly in Y, just that it's mostly the premium cabins that attract more attention in trip reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post

You're not alone, i joined SQT in my late teens and now I'm in my early 20s.
                              I joined SQT as an adult and now I'm in my late teens ! (at least in my head)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                I joined SQT as an adult and now I'm in my late teens ! (at least in my head)
                                As I always say, you are only as old as the person you are feeling.

Just to help W Flyer out.

SQT = SQTalk and TPP = Solitaire PPS

Just follow the link if you get stuck with any abbreviations and welcome to SQT.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1032

Comment

Working...
                                X