[SIN T3] SKL C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Wow, the lounge looks great when phaleesy's photography talent is thrown into the mix! SQ should hire her as official photographer.
    I'm a point-and-shoot person. No talent involved at all.

But I've got thick skin. It's necessary because I could tell from people's stares and stunned looks when they see me prowling around and snapping pictures of (them), or rather the lounge.

I felt like an idiot too - opening up the lids to the food and snapping away. But thick skin, hey...

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      I'm a point-and-shoot person. No talent involved at all.

But I've got thick skin. It's necessary because I could tell from people's stares and stunned looks when they see me prowling around and snapping pictures of (them), or rather the lounge.

I felt like an idiot too - opening up the lids to the food and snapping away. But thick skin, hey...
      I do think there's talent that you're underestimating.

More power to you and your thick skin,though. I think we here at SQT definitely benefit.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I do think there's talent that you're underestimating.

More power to you and your thick skin,though. I think we here at SQT definitely benefit.
        Me, being shy, naive, and innocent, should learn from phaleesy. Hmmm I need to make sure I should be in the same flights as hers as well as when she would be in the lounges, to see her first hand in the works!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Me, being shy, naive, and innocent, should learn from phaleesy. Hmmm I need to make sure I should be in the same flights as hers as well as when she would be in the lounges, to see her first hand in the works!
          Your pictures are always excellent, especially food photos.

The only difference between our pictures - I use a wide angle lens, so I get a wider view. You use a 28 mm or 35 mm lens, so your photos have a smaller and more restricted view, that's all.

But I would love to be on the same flight as you. You can guest me into the lounges, AND send some non-alcoholic cocktails to me at the back of the plane.

Comment

The only difference between our pictures - I use a wide angle lens, so I get a wider view. You use a 28 mm or 35 mm lens, so your photos have a smaller and more restricted view, that's all.
            All sounds so foreign to my ears!

But I would love to be on the same flight as you. You can guest me into the lounges, AND send some non-alcoholic cocktails to me at the back of the plane.
            Wouldn't it be reversed? I know you will be up front 81A next week! And I will be about less than 10 rows from the back of the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
              The C side of the lounge is indeed a very nice. It is the F side that this PITA TPP is still complaining.....
              But you can jump around using both lounges!

Comment

I was told that the lounge at T3 for Business Class passengers is usually quite full. Is this still the case now?

Comment

Originally posted by polarbear View Post
                  I was told that the lounge at T3 for Business Class passengers is usually quite full. Is this still the case now?
                  I would say it depends on the time of departure. But in general, I do not find it to be full during the times i was in there.

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                    I would say it depends on the time of departure. But in general, I do not find it to be full during the times i was in there.
                    The time would be a factor I must say. I have seen the lounge when it was almost empty, and when it was rather full. But again, remember that some pax likes to put his/her stuff on the chair next to. Thus if you ask, you may still get the seat after all. I have not seen the chairs in the dining room (along the wall or the long marble table) are full.

Comment

My flight will be at 9P.M, so I will probably be at the airport around 7P.M. Is that a peak time for lounge access?

Comment

My flight will be at 9P.M, so I will probably be at the airport around 7P.M. Is that a peak time for lounge access?
                        Should not be bad...
                        Most of European flights are departing about 11pm...

Comment

Soto Ayam

Comment

Ooh... we can tell where that pic was taken from

Good to have you back

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Ooh... we can tell where that pic was taken from
                              Indeed: presumably a seated position offering an incident angle of circa 30 degrees to the subject matter at a distance of under 1000 mm?

Originally posted by Kyo
                              Good to have you back
                              Seconded

Comment

Has anyone still been staying overnight in Business Class Singapore SKL for transit?

Will there be snacks / drinks during the wee hours? Also can you request for blanket/pillow if I need it?

Comment

Working...
                                X