Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky suites First class vs New long haul business class

Dear all,

I am going to melbourne this february with an award ticket. My miles is expiring soon therefore i have spend it on this trip. I've got 2 options, standard business class award (777-300er) or the old B747 First class saver. I need your opinion which one to choose. Thanks!

Save yourself grief and go for old 744 F Saver any day...

Comment

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

F is F is F is F and is F.

Just in case..... Did i mention that F is F?

Comment

It's no comparison. No J seat beats the legendary SkySuites.

The latter will only be around for a few more months so better go for it before it becomes history.

Comment

Booked saver awards in First Class SIN-MEL return and due to the aircraft swapping my 747 F turned 77W F for free and I am not sure that I am happy about it all...

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            Booked saver awards in First Class SIN-MEL return and due to the aircraft swapping my 747 F turned 77W F for free and I am not sure that I am happy about it all...
            What? You didn't call up to complain?! How dare they...

Comment

I would be extremely annoyed if they did that to me. I have a number of F bookings (paid and award) in the 744 over the next few months and will cancel them if they change to 77W.

Comment

SKY SUITES CLASS

I am travelling in Suites from Mel to Sin return and if they change aircraft I will be ??????. I fly out xmas day, other wise I will also be cancelling and go with QANTAS, they do go on strike lol, however at least I know I will be on a A380. I have paid over $12,000 AUD for this trip to be in the suites.

cheers Mick PS there is my two cents worth, when are you travelling???????

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  I would be extremely annoyed if they did that to me. I have a number of F bookings (paid and award) in the 744 over the next few months and will cancel them if they change to 77W.
                  Just check:

When I booked, SQ 227 and SQ 228 were 744. The flights have been changed to the refurbished 773 with Regional Business Class and new F.

As of today, SQ 237 and SQ 238 are 744.

Maybe they bring back the A380 as rumoured and it becomes Suites?

Comment

Just check:

When I booked, SQ 227 and SQ 228 were 744. The flights have been changed to the refurbished 773 with Regional Business Class and new F.

As of today, SQ 237 and SQ 238 are 744.

Maybe they bring back the A380 as rumoured and it becomes Suites?
                    I am on SQ 238 out of MEL to SIN and SQ227 SIN - MEL. I went onto there web site and they said they are still flying the A380 when did it change. I also was told the A380 will change web 15 Jan 12 and I would be safe. It looks like I may have to cancel and go with QANTAS not happy Jan not happy.

Can you confirm that otherwise I will be on the phone in the morning to my travel agent changing it.

cheers Mick
                    Last edited by A380MICK; 9 December 2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      I've said this before and I'll say it again.

F is F is F is F and is F.

Just in case..... Did i mention that F is F?
                      Unless you're flying UA.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Unless you're flying UA.
                        Ive got an IPTE F ride coming up soon. Am actually looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Unless you're flying UA.
                          Hey, that's my line!

I guess Wolverines think alike.

Comment

The days to fly SQ 744 are numbered. I'd go for that without any doubt. Can always fly the new JCL anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              Ive got an IPTE F ride coming up soon. Am actually looking forward to it
                              Good luck with that! Do let us know your thoughts...

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              Hey, that's my line!

I guess Wolverines think alike.
                              You've got that right! Sorry to have missed you in S'pore.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                              X