SQ A330 Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ A330 Business Class

Hi, one of my relative will be flying to chennai early next year around Feb, and will be flying business class.

However he is unsure whether to choose air india business or sq business to chennai.

The price is 1108 round trip for Ai vs 2256 round trip for sq. He is not sure whether the extra money is worth paying for?

Can anyone who has flown business before help as none of us have flown business before.

Err...in my opinion neither are value for money at those prices...?

Comment

AI has definitely the better hardware. Full Flat seat against angled flat from SQ.
      Timing of AI might also be better to enjoy the biz experience.
      The early morning arrival of SQ in SIN is another issue you may need to look at (early CheckIn into Hotel).

Comment

Originally posted by balajih67 View Post
        Hi, one of my relative will be flying to chennai early next year around Feb, and will be flying business class.

However he is unsure whether to choose air india business or sq business to chennai.

The price is 1108 round trip for Ai vs 2256 round trip for sq. He is not sure whether the extra money is worth paying for?

Can anyone who has flown business before help as none of us have flown business before.
        If AI timing is ok, then just take AI. I believe AI is using B787 right? I Guess that price is USD?

I personally won’t pay double. It is only 3+ hours flight
        visit my blog

Comment

Working...
        X