View Single Post
Old 5th December 2018, 02:00 AM   #3
SQfanatic
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: KrisFlyer

We were treated to a beautiful sunset, which did not transition to darkness, but rather into more light over Alaska:

Later on, about 6 hours later, we were given a second meal, which was a dinner. For me, I had the pasta with celery and similar salad to the lunch service. Overall, it was pretty good, rating was a 10/10 for me:

Afternoon sunshine over Northern Russia:

Since CX decided to make their 77W 10-across, the IFE is the same as what you get on the A350 according to many sources and videos. Their 3D maps were okay to be honest. Not as good as SQ's. It actually reminds me of Virgin America's 3D maps. Here are a few pictures for an idea anyway:

One thing I like about CX's 3D maps are that you can pause like you would in SQ and actually swipe down to see the flight information in either Imperial or Metric. Additionally, I like how they give information about your arriving city on what it has for tourists or anyone just interested in what is there to see in Hong Kong. You can generally also zoom on your own and have a look at different cities for more information too.

Last edited by SQfanatic; 5th December 2018 at 04:23 PM..
SQfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote