Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definition of "night" flight (for F amenity kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by labixiaoxin View Post
    Can the PJs be brought home? I flew F last time but didn't bother asking. Paiseh
    Yes, I have a few and they are quite comfy

Comment

Originally posted by labixiaoxin View Post
      Can the PJs be brought home? I flew F last time but didn't bother asking. Paiseh
      You can even ask for a new set to bring back. I asked them for a set in S for my wife an they were more than happy to give me one. This was on a HND-SIN flight.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneurone View Post
        Took this from another post (sorry can't remember which forum).
        Singapore Airlines Amenity Kits are available only for:

a) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. SIN-NRT and SIN-HND are eligible; and
        b) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs.

I have verified personally, SQ11 NRT-SIN, SQ12 SIN-NRT, SQ631 HND-SIN all have amenity kits and pyjamas.
        I will be flying in Suites on SQ637 next March 2020. Any advice if Amenity kits will be provided?

Comment

Yes, you will receive an amenity kit and pajamas should you wish. We just flew this sector in Suites, and have done several times before on various dates in Suites and or F, this has never changed in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
            Yes, you will receive an amenity kit and pajamas should you wish. We just flew this sector in Suites, and have done several times before on various dates in Suites and or F, this has never changed in my experience.
            Thank you, sorry but just to check, the sector you flew in suites was NRT-SIN and specifically on SQ637 yes?

Comment

Yes, specifically SQ637 ex-NRT, the same experience on the red-eye the other direction.

Comment

Working...
              X