No announcement yet.

Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon Lai is a singer and actor from Hong Kong. You would have thought he flew CX......?????

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      Who?
      Leon Lai, that is.

Comment

Hm, slightly OT as it's not SQ related, but anyway:

Apparently a 'famous German actor' was in the FCL concourse A with berlinflyer from TOF and myself on the 1st of Dec. I didn't know who he was and neither can I remember his name...

I'd love to sit next to a celebrity on the plane!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          I'd love to sit next to a celebrity on the plane!
          Even better to have slept next to a famous celeb on the plane!

Comment

Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

This amused me... (the whole thing is bizarre anyway)

She said her "preferred seat" was 1B - on Singapore Airlines
            http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Saw Leon Lai today as he was deplaning from SQ861 - I ignored him though, as I was waiting for someone far more important
              Leon Lai Ming..one of 4 Heavenly Kings back in the late 90s

Comment

Look at what others in CathayTalk.com talks about how many HK pop stars are trying to aviod travelling on CX but on SQ instead...!

http://www.cathaytalk.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=25

- Pop singer Sammi Cheng was flown SQ to Rome on F Class with PPS lugguage tag on her cabin lugguage recently.
                - Sun Hung Kai Vice Chariman Thomas Kwok Ping Kwong was flown SQ to San Francisco on F Class with his Solitaire PPS lugguage tag on his LV bag.
                - Li & Fiung Chairman Victor Fung was flown SQ J Class to Singapore with his PPS lugguage tag on his brief case.
                - Film director Clifton Ko Chi Sum & his girl friend Chiu Won are always SQ Y class supporter on HKG<=>SIN route with his Elite Gold card.
                - Actor Nichloas Cage is always in SQ F Class between the U.S., HK & Singapore.
                - Shell Oil Executive Director Gas & Power Linda Cook is always on SQ F class from U.S. to HK, SIN, & Jarkata.
                - Pop star Arron Kwok Foo Sing always choose SQ F class to Bali & Maldives.
                - The owner of Shaw Studios & TVB, Sir Run Run Shaw is always on SQ F class to LAS, SFO, SIN,
                - The whole Ma's Family from Oriental Press Group also is a big fan of SQ.

Comment

Was on a flight from LAX-Tokyo in mid-Jan, and sitting in 2D, and next to me was Ex Vice President of USA - Dan Quayle in 2A. Apparently, the flight next day a gent called Will Smith was flying!

Comment

A reliable SQ source told me that Jackie Chan was on SQ334 to Paris seated on 1F. He is promoting his Rush Hour 3. Good for him, enjoying 77W!
                    Last edited by CGK; 11 September 2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      A little bird told me that Jackie Chan was on SQ334 to Paris seated on 1F. He is promoting his Rush Hour 3. Good for him, enjoying 77W!
                      Heard the same rumour from the same bird

Comment

I know, I know -- that bird must have been a parrot!
                        My Cafe Adventures
                        Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                        http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                          I know, I know -- that bird must have been a parrot!

Comment

No - this bird was no parrot. Far from it actually, and very sweet too

Comment

some years back, sat next to Chow Yan Fatt and twice LH Yang was in the came cabin - and couple of yrs back - PM n few ministers were on board same aircraft KUL-SIN flight - having returning from attending ex-King demise.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                                some years back, sat next to Chow Yun Fat
                                Did you talk to him? He's an extremely cool dude.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X