No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a text and an email yesterday to advise my flight 494 to DXB on Sunday will be rescheduled to 2 hours later, ETD 17:10

Comment

• SQ297 24th May Diverted to AKL

Just noted that SQ297, operated by 9V-SMD, which was due to arrive into CHC at 09:30 this morning, apparently was put into a holding pattern upon arriving in CHC, and finally was diverted to AKL, current ETA in AKL is 12:12 hours according to FR24. Looks like weather in CHC may have played a part.

From memory this would be the 1st time an SQ A350 visited AKL.

Comment

• Anyone got any clue as to when the airspace between India and Pakistan may reopen?

I thought that tension between the two was over by now, but see all flights are still diverting south still.

Not that I mind the extra 30 mins on board, just curious since we see no reports of tension, yet still the diversions.

Comment

• SQ421 BOM-SIN | 25MAY19 | 9V-SME took off almost 5 hours late at 16:33 (STD: 11:45)

Comment

• SQ346 SIN-ZRH | 26MAY19 | 9V-SKJ departed 5.5 hours late at 06:56 (STD: 01:25). 9V-SKV is still on the ground in SIN after arriving from PVG more or less on schedule last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
              SQ346 SIN-ZRH | 26MAY19 | 9V-SKJ departed 5.5 hours late at 06:56 (STD: 01:25). 9V-SKV is still on the ground in SIN after arriving from PVG more or less on schedule last night.
              9V-SKV had a rejected take-off (RTO) and returned to the gate.
              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                I had a text and an email yesterday to advise my flight 494 to DXB on Sunday will be rescheduled to 2 hours later, ETD 17:10
                Due to runway works in DXB.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                  Due to runway works in DXB.
                  Thanks - I saw quite a bit of work going on there as we arrived. Dubai will be nice when it's finished...

Comment

• FR24 shows the DXB flight delayed for 3 days so far. One day, the flight SQ495 was renumbered SQ493.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                      FR24 shows the DXB flight delayed for 3 days so far. One day, the flight SQ495 was renumbered SQ493.
                      It’s operating as SQ493 tonight too.

Comment

• SQ481|29MAY (JNB-SIN) operated by 9V-SML returned to JNB due to unusually loud noise from engine #2. The aircraft subsequently departed but returned to JNB again as the issue was not resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by staale View Post
                          Anyone got any clue as to when the airspace between India and Pakistan may reopen?

I thought that tension between the two was over by now, but see all flights are still diverting south still.

Not that I mind the extra 30 mins on board, just curious since we see no reports of tension, yet still the diversions.
                          edit: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1SZ12S

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                            SQ481|29MAY (JNB-SIN) operated by 9V-SML returned to JNB due to unusually loud noise from engine #2. The aircraft subsequently departed but returned to JNB again as the issue was not resolved.
                            9V-SML is now being ferried back to Singapore as SQ8481 on 1 June ATD 6:26am. It appears that pax flew back to Singapore with a two day delay on 9V-SMU on 31 May.

I’m curious to know if they were able to accommodate everyone on the same flight?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                              9V-SML is now being ferried back to Singapore as SQ8481 on 1 June ATD 6:26am. It appears that pax flew back to Singapore with a two day delay on 9V-SMU on 31 May.

I’m curious to know if they were able to accommodate everyone on the same flight?
                              There is the daily SQ479 they would've accommodated passengers on. Other options such as CX748 via HKG too.

Comment

• SQ31|01JUN (SFO-SIN) is delayed as the operating A350 (9V-SMP) AOGed in SFO due to some issues with the landing gear (according to a tweet).

Comment

Working...
                                X