X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just flew to CAI. It was an A333 with New Regional J and New Y

Comment

• I've made a chunk of updates but I think there's some more that needs updating. Please help me update it especially for SE Asia, South Asia & ME

Comment

• The flight BCN-GRU-BCN (777-300) is operated with new economy class interior?

Comment

• Originally posted by cesare.caldi View Post
          The flight BCN-GRU-BCN (777-300) is operated with new economy class interior?
          The 777-300 has the refurbished economy interior, with the yellow seats and 9" screen with AVOD.

However, SQ67 and SQ68 from SIN-BCN-GRU operates with a 777-300ER 2006 configuration, with the blue and brown seats and 10.6" screen with AVOD.
          Last edited by FSJZ; 22 December 2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            I've made a chunk of updates but I think there's some more that needs updating. Please help me update it especially for SE Asia, South Asia & ME
            Hi I think the HND ones are incorrect, based on info from airline route. however i am not sure how to update it...

Comment

BOM

SQ426/425 (B72A) = New Regional C, '06 Y
              SQ422/421 (B72C) = '06 C, '06 Y
              These are both New Regional C now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                The 777-300 has the refurbished economy interior, with the yellow seats and 9" screen with AVOD.

However, SQ67 and SQ68 from SIN-BCN-GRU operates with a 777-300ER 2006 configuration, with the blue and brown seats and 10.6" screen with AVOD.
                So apparently the old configuration is better then the new one?

Comment

• Originally posted by cesare.caldi View Post
                  So apparently the old configuration is better then the new one?
                  Its not older. The 777-300 where refurbished to closer to the 777-300ER product.

The economy seats in the 777-300 have just been recovered to patch the colours of the newer 777-300ER seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                    Hi I think the HND ones are incorrect, based on info from airline route. however i am not sure how to update it...
                    Can you just post here the correct one. I will update the list

Comment

Can you just post here the correct one. I will update the list
                      Here it is :

SQ632 SIN0800 – 1600HND 333 D
                      SQ634 SIN1355 – 2150HND 773 D
                      SQ636 SIN2230 – 0630+1HND 333 D

SQ631 HND0920 – 1520SIN 333 D
                      SQ633 HND1705 – 2305SIN 333 D
                      SQ635 HND2255 – 0500+1SIN 773 D

Comment

• Seems SQ306 is no longer A380 on 2,4,6,7 (at least from now till end of 2014).

Comment

• Just a couple of Europe fine tunings:

ZRH and CDG have swapped craft as of around June from memory. ZRH is now A380 and CDG is A38E.

ATH does not receive the refitted 72C but is specifically confined to the unrefitted version, the 772ER. (There's still 4 of them flying about.)

Comment

• Hi,

Does anybody know if SQ351 / SQ352 has the new interior in economy?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sjohuvud View Post
                              Hi,

Does anybody know if SQ351 / SQ352 has the new interior in economy?

Thanks.
                              Yes, CPH flights have the new interior. Unlike some other flights, substitution with an old interior plane is rare and affects only 2% of flights by my quick calculations.

Comment

• Great! Thanks for your answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X