Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan Jaunt to Hakodate and Tokyo (ScootBiz, Vanilla Air, ANA Biz and SQ Biz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for a great series of trip report!

I am very impressed with Scoot Biz especially after flying Air Asia X's Premium flatbed. While Scott obviously has a more traditional PE seat, the meal looks better.

I like ANA domestic flight and their F/As are always so thoughtful. Sometimes this little thing that they have done extra makes them special.

Sometimes there is nothing wrong with being consistent and thanks for a great series. Can't wait to read about your next adventure!

Carfield

Comment

Hi ycp81! Thanks for the report, really enjoyed it! I've never flown Scoot before, but is water from the tap free in ScootBiz?

Like, can you ask them to fill your bottle or ask for a cup of plain water? Or is it limited to just 1 serving with the included meal?

Comment

I really enjoyed this TR, ycp81! ANA domestic biz (i.e. "Premium") looks to have an interesting hard product, especially the message dial in the seat. ANA catering looks really impressive too.

How would you compare SQ A350 J with SQ's 2013 J on the 77WN? Is the size difference very significant?

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
          Hi ycp81! Thanks for the report, really enjoyed it! I've never flown Scoot before, but is water from the tap free in ScootBiz?

Like, can you ask them to fill your bottle or ask for a cup of plain water? Or is it limited to just 1 serving with the included meal?
          Yes, water from tap is free in ScootBiz. In fact, the crew also offered cups of water in ScootBiz before our landing into Tokyo.
          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post

How would you compare SQ A350 J with SQ's 2013 J on the 77WN? Is the size difference very significant?

I have only flown once on the 77WN J and a couple of times on A350 J. The difference is apparently not significant enough for me to notice as both are still very comfortable seats.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
            X