Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHR Very Mini-DO: 27 January - 04 February

Warm Greetings and Salutations,

I will be at London Heathrow Airport, all terminals, on the dates 27 January to 04 February 2008 inclusive. Times may very.

Anyone around and would like to meet for a drink or two?

Regards,

Singapore_Air

You'll visit each terminal on each day ?

You're either flying a lot or this is an extended test of the ... uhmmm, terminal facilities.

Unfortunately, I won't be at LHR during that period - my next trip is the TOF BA board's Malta Do this coming Friday but that leaves from LGW.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      You're either flying a lot or this is an extended test of the ... uhmmm, terminal facilities.
      Like a test of the absorbency of toilet paper at the different LHR terminals?

Comment

Oh gosh.... reminds me of that chap from Krakozia.

Comment

Sorry I wont be passing through LHR during that period, but come on share what are you doing spending a week in LHR

Comment

Singapore_Air, did you do your marathon tour of the LHR terminals in the end ?

Comment

I did actually yes - it was a tiring and boring task in the end but I managed to do it!

In addition to performing an absorbancy test thanks to the help of acquiring the object by lovely people who work for SQ....

I was conducting primary research for my dissertation on UK passenger's perceptions of a particular airline and how that (brand image) relates to the airline's brand equity.

Comment

Whoa, cheem, man...

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                  In addition to performing an absorbancy test thanks to the help of acquiring the object by lovely people who work for SQ....
                  Please ask SQ to provide higher quality toilet paper in the SKL. Compare:

FRA LH FCT (First Class quality - high ply, thick, soft, strong, nice design, absorbent etc):

SIN T3 SKL F (cheap stuff bought in the Changi mamak shop - more SQ cost cutting ? ):

Comment

Wait a minute, jhm. I thought the research is only for LHR facilities? Thus the comparison of absorbency of toilet papers for all the lounges at LHR is the main objective. BA Concorde Room vs VS Clubhouse vs SQ SKL vs CX F Lounge vs *A London Lounge vs UA Red Carpet Club vs ...

Comment

Working...
                    X