This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Light Snow in the Land of SQTalk

But wish the snow flakes are bigger! Would love to have a white christmas here in the land of sunshine.
    Last edited by SQ LPP; 24 December 2007, 04:15 AM.

enjoy!

Comment

I like light snowflakes. It means LHR can actually hope to continue functioning.

to our webmaster.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I like light snowflakes.
        But somehow the snowflakes look better on the Window-based computer than on this Mac, which the dot is very tiny and very sparse...

Comment

Love the snow! Wasn't around SQTalk last Christmas to witness it, so very much appreciated Wish it would pile up at the bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            Love the snow! Wasn't around SQTalk last Christmas to witness it, so very much appreciated Wish it would pile up at the bottom!
            But then, someone would need to shovel it.

I would love a white Chirstmas at SQTalk land as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
              But then, someone would need to shovel it.
              Paging all SQTalkers housewives! Shovel the snow!

Comment

Let it snow!

Hope the weather clears otherwise mummy's not going to jump out of an airplane today

Comment

looks like someone's been searching through Airliners.net's HTML...

Comment

A couple of explanation: the choice of these little snowflakes is related to the experience done the previous year. Some members reported heavy issues regarding performances due to the snowflakes.
                    Consequently we tried to use a different - lighter - script.

@ GreatFox: airliners.net is not one of my fav website.... btw, the snowflake script is largely spread all over the web, particularly on thw Vbulletin's official website, where i downloaded it.
                    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                      A couple of explanation: the choice of these little snowflakes is related to the experience done the previous year. Some members reported heavy issues regarding performances due to the snowflakes.

@ GreatFox: airliners.net is not one of my fav website.... btw, the snowflake script is largely spread all over the web, particularly on thw Vbulletin's official website, where i downloaded it.
                      Love your reply regarding a.net. Preassumption always exists.
                      But my dearest LukeGT, if you keep the small little snowflakes, can you add the amount of it in a second? For example, right now you set it as 10 snowflakes in a second. Can you set it up as 12 or 15? In my mac, it just did not show often enough of the snow falling.

Comment

I thought i was looking at my dandruff at first...

Kudos to LukeGT!
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

all in good humour nice touch LukeGT!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                            I was one of those who had issues last year....none with this year's snowflakes

Comment

i love the white christmas...thanks for bringing some snow to San Francisco, where i am currently enjoying the holidays.

Comment

Working...
                              X