Down Memory Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down Memory Lane

I was looking for pictures pre-digital camera I had. Could not locate them in my old laptop. But, found some of the good memories I had on board Singapore Airlines. Miss you!

I miss old days! I miss a special someone out there!

OMG fauchon green tea ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      OMG fauchon green tea ice cream
      Good catch! The last breath of SKL NRT!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        I was looking for pictures pre-digital camera I had. Could not locate them in my old laptop.
        Do you mean looking for photos taken with an non-DC? (Thus later scanning them)
        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I had the digital image of those photos. I had uploaded to my laptop and I stored it under roots that I could not remember. Tried to do search, and found tons of pictures but none were the A345 inaugural flights. Hmm ... where are they I wonder?

Comment

Another shot of Fauchon collection...

Comment

Green tea ice cream was served onboard SQ 860 SIN-HKG on Monday

Don't think it was Fauchon though

Speaking of Fauchon I just had some in the NH lounge, but it's not the same. I miss the flavors that they had in the SKL NRT

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
                Green tea ice cream was served onboard SQ 860 SIN-HKG on Monday

Don't think it was Fauchon though
                Haagen Dasz?
                Speaking of Fauchon I just had some in the NH lounge, but it's not the same. I miss the flavors that they had in the SKL NRT
                Yes, the taste of the ice cream at NH lounge is differrent. I think Fauchon has two different green tea products. Next time, anyone in Japan (paging jhm and phaleesy) should check Fauchon ice cream store!

Comment

Haagen Dasz?

Yes, the taste of the ice cream at NH lounge is differrent. I think Fauchon has two different green tea products. Next time, anyone in Japan (paging jhm and phaleesy) should check Fauchon ice cream store!
                  You mean the Fauchon outlet at Takashimaya

Comment

Any Takashimaya? Is there one in Shinjuku?

I have seen the Fauchon store in Paris but I could not find any ice-cream. Is it a Japanese thing?

Is there Fauchon ice-cream in the NH J lounge? I don't remember seeing that at all. Must be in the F lounge only then.

Comment

Yes the ice creams are products of Fauchon Japan, phaleesy.
                      I don't know why I kept on forgetting to try Fauchon ice creams in NRT.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        I have seen the Fauchon store in Paris but I could not find any ice-cream. Is it a Japanese thing?

Is there Fauchon ice-cream in the NH J lounge? I don't remember seeing that at all. Must be in the F lounge only then.
                        As far as I know, it's only in Japan.
                        Similar to Haagen Dasz which makes green tea ice cream in Asia, but could not find one in North America nor when I was in London couple of time (Leicester Squares store).

NH J longe at NRT should have one. Well at least when I was there before months ago. But I think you have to ask for it. And sometimes the staff would walk around carrying the ice creams with a tray. But really, not fond of the green tea ice cream served there. Since you will be in Japan with your mom, you'd better do those product comparisons!

You mean the Fauchon outlet at Takashimaya
                        Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        Any Takashimaya? Is there one in Shinjuku?
                        Yes, there is a Takashimaya in Shinjuku.

PS: Thank you for all the SKL staff at NRT. I had the most enjoyable time during my trips via NRT. And yes, the matcha ice cream was the deal. And some of those had ended up being my pre-meals upon boarding on SQ11 or SQ12.

Comment

Here to wet your appetite:

Comment

Ahhh, memories... Guess where I'll be .... drats - the shops will be closed on Jan 1st. Bad timing and I'll have to resort to NH J lounge ones.

Comment

SQTalk Christmas Competition

Please post captions
                              Winners will get a regional return tix on SQ F

Comment

Working...
                              X