Bandar Seri Begawan Wetlease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandar Seri Begawan Wetlease

Maybe this is a practice that has been going on for a while but it recently came to my attention that SQ182/181 are actually operated by Silkair but marketed with an SQ designator code. I wonder why that is - and fares are not cheap either for a 2 hour flight!

Originally posted by EWR View Post
    Maybe this is a practice that has been going on for a while but it recently came to my attention that SQ182/181 are actually operated by Silkair but marketed with an SQ designator code. I wonder why that is - and fares are not cheap either for a 2 hour flight!

for many many years it have been the case ( there is a thread here in 2010 about this as well).

only in April-June this year, SQ switch to 777-200 instead of A320 due to the Max grounding issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
      for many many years it have been the case ( there is a thread here in 2010 about this as well).

only in April-June this year, SQ switch to 777-200 instead of A320 due to the Max grounding issue.
      Oh I see. Thanks. The Max may be grounded far beyond June though

Comment

It seems tt because of NATAS Bwn is on a rare sale at $366. At this rate is it still worth while to use redemption award (economy)? Any thoughts?

Comment

Its been like that for the longest time i've remembered. SQ only operates its flight B777-200 on Mondays and Fridays. Whilst other days, their using MI A320 fleets.

But I've notice on Brunei school holidays, they would operate SQ fleet on most days of the week.

I guess it has something to do with the passenger load and demand throughout the week??

Comment

Working...
          X