Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyatt...

Looking for an hyatt GP expert here...

My father is going to have a weekend in Germany with his "girlfriend". He has already booked a 2-nights stay at Hyatt.

When he told me this, i suggested him to enroll immediately in GP, just to earn points.
    So i was going to enroll him in the program when i saw these two promotions:

1) http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/...hppsSecondStay

2) http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/ffn/index.jsp

I'm pretty sure they are *NOT* combinable, but i'm not interested in it.
    Now the question is:
    - If my father booked the 2 nights at the same property, would these be considered two separate and eligible stays?

- Which could be the problems about this!? Change of room!?

Please feel free to enlighten me.

Thank you
    Luke
    Last edited by LukeGT; 15 August 2007, 09:01 PM.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
    Which could be the problems about this!?
    Having to explain to anyone who looks at the Hyatt statement why you spent 2-nights in Germany when you were supposed to be elsewhere travelling ?

Comment

No, it would be considered one stay, even if your father checked out and checked back in on the second day. The only way it would be considered two stays is if there are two different Hyatts in the city and your father spent one night in each Hyatt -- not possible in Germany IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-SIN View Post
        No, it would be considered one stay, even if your father checked out and checked back in on the second day. The only way it would be considered two stays is if there are two different Hyatts in the city and your father spent one night in each Hyatt -- not possible in Germany IIRC.
        Well, you could do one night in Cologne and the other night in Mainz.

Comment

2 nights in one hotel is counted as one stay. You could try your luck by checking out and checking in again. But being in Germany, I must guess it will not be possible no matter how you charm the guys and gals at the receptionist desk.
          Hyatt is across the river. I thought DOM hotel is much more European style and in the center of the all the things happening.

Comment

Originally posted by UA MM View Post
            2 nights in one hotel is counted as one stay. You could try your luck by checking out and checking in again. But being in Germany, I must guess it will not be possible no matter how you charm the guys and gals at the receptionist desk.
            Hyatt is across the river. I thought DOM hotel is much more European style and in the center of the all the things happening.
            You could just try... not all Germans are that uncool... though the receptionist at the Hyatt might very well be
            Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
            X