SQTalk

SQTalk (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SQTalk Community (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Season's Greetings & Best Wishes (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13218)

SQJunkie 24th December 2012 12:32 PM

Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Happy Holidays everyone :smile:,
and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Enjoy time with your loved ones :love4:,
keep safe and be blessed! :krug:

9V-SIA 24th December 2012 02:53 PM

As I count the hours till my flight to ( where else ) Japan

I'd like to wish all SQ Talkers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :occasion14:

KeithMEL 24th December 2012 02:59 PM

Wishing you all a joyous Christmas and may 2013 be all you expected and more! Drink lots of good plonk!

Savage25 24th December 2012 04:55 PM

Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive celebration of the northern hemisphere winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful and personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures.

:tongue:

:occasion14:

Kyo 24th December 2012 07:46 PM

Merry Christmas guys! May the year ahead be filled with glorious requalifications, plenty of premium redemptions, mistake fares (the good kind) and lots of once-in-a-lifetime stories to share.

Most importantly. wishing you and your loved ones more enjoyable moments together through it all. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!!! :krug:

Singapore Sling 24th December 2012 09:32 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. Happy Flighting for the year ahead.

Nick C 24th December 2012 09:39 PM

Happy Holidays Everyone! :D

9V-JKL 25th December 2012 11:54 AM

Blessed Christmas to everyone on SQT!

Lobster 25th December 2012 12:29 PM

Happy Christmas everyone

phaleesy 27th December 2012 01:43 AM

Happy Christmas everyone!

kapitan 27th December 2012 01:10 PM

Happy Everything Everyone.....

CarbonMan 27th December 2012 01:28 PM

A blessed and joyful Christmas (hopefully in your homebase) to one and all! And may 2013 bring you all that you hoped for! :smile:

sushiinSYD 27th December 2012 04:03 PM

Season's greeting & may wish the next year to be joyful to you all :smile:

MSPeconomist 28th December 2012 08:22 AM

Happy new year to all, whenever you celebrate the new year!

MAN Flyer 29th December 2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage25 (Post 172316)
Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in

Ah don't worry, we don't go in for any of that bollox on here. :wink:

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and they also have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :thumbsup:

I know there are probably many people who are hoping to fly more than they do, and I know there are many like me who want the opposite. Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a way to please both groups!. :tongue3:

KeithMEL 29th December 2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage25 (Post 172316)
Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive celebration of the northern hemisphere winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful and personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer (Post 172361)
Ah don't worry, we don't go in for any of that bollox on here. :wink:

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and they also have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :thumbsup:

I know there are probably many people who are hoping to fly more than they do, and I know there are many like me who want the opposite. Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a way to please both groups!. :tongue3:

Now where's the 'like' button! :tongue::occasion14:

MAN Flyer 19th December 2014 11:13 PM

I know it's a little early but many people are already making their way 'home' for Christmas (or are already there!), about to go on holiday for part or all of it, flying somehwere just to get away from it and there are those for whom absolutely nothing changes. Whoever or wherever you are, I wish you all the very best for the festive season.

I am delighted to say I am not going near an airport for the next two weeks, and haven't been in one since getting off SQ328 last month save for picking Mother up from same flight earlier this month. A 400 mile round trip to the in laws between Christmas & New Year is the total travel I am doing, hopefully. That is not going to last unfortunately as it looks like 2015 is going to be another heavy travel year right from the first week... Oh well, I'll probably be bored by then...:biggrin:

Cheers :occasion14:

Kyo 19th December 2014 11:57 PM

Safe and merry travels one and all. It'll be my first year-end going absolutely nowhere for hopefully the next two months, possibly three :)

Fortunately, I have my OZ*G primed until 2018, thus I won't miss the birds too much!

9V-SIA 20th December 2014 09:58 AM

I agree this with MAN Flyer about this being the worst time to travel.

But this is the only time the family can get together so no choice

It's KIX from Christmas to New Year for me.

Merry Christmas to all on SQTalk

MAN Flyer 22nd December 2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyo (Post 190491)
It'll be my first year-end going absolutely nowhere for hopefully the next two months, possibly three :)

What's with the temporary grounding then ?.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9V-SIA (Post 190493)
I agree this with MAN Flyer about this being the worst time to travel.

But this is the only time the family can get together so no choice

Indeed, which is what adds to the stress.

Enjoy Osaka!.

Kyo 22nd December 2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer (Post 190512)
What's with the temporary grounding then ?.

Same thing that happened to you back in 2011 ;)

FN-GM 22nd December 2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer (Post 190490)
I know it's a little early but many people are already making their way 'home' for Christmas (or are already there!), about to go on holiday for part or all of it, flying somehwere just to get away from it and there are those for whom absolutely nothing changes. Whoever or wherever you are, I wish you all the very best for the festive season.

I am delighted to say I am not going near an airport for the next two weeks, and haven't been in one since getting off SQ328 last month save for picking Mother up from same flight earlier this month. A 400 mile round trip to the in laws between Christmas & New Year is the total travel I am doing, hopefully. That is not going to last unfortunately as it looks like 2015 is going to be another heavy travel year right from the first week... Oh well, I'll probably be bored by then...:biggrin:

Cheers :occasion14:

Im also home in MAN for christmas. Hope you have a great time :)

MAN Flyer 22nd December 2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyo (Post 190516)

Ooh, congratulations mate. :occasion14:

Give it 6 months and you'll be desparate to get away on a trip, if only to get some sleep. :biggrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FN-GM (Post 190531)
Im also home in MAN for christmas. Hope you have a great time :)

Thankfully I don't live in MANchester the city. :wink:

FN-GM 23rd December 2014 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer (Post 190537)
Thankfully I don't live in MANchester the city. :wink:

Luckily neither do I, im over in Lancashire :)

HUGE AL 23rd December 2014 11:10 AM

Merry Christmas to All!! May your travels be safe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9V-SIA (Post 190493)
It's KIX from Christmas to New Year for me.

Sweet! Will there be an update to your KIX thread? :wink: SwissHotel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyo (Post 190516)

Wow! It's been THAT long already?!?

Congrats, Kyo+!!

Kyo 23rd December 2014 02:24 PM

Thank you, Sir, and Merry Chistmas to you too :)

MAN Flyer is getting olddddd....... :D :P

9V-SIA 23rd December 2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUGE AL (Post 190550)

Sweet! Will there be an update to your KIX thread? :wink: SwissHotel?

There might be...

CarbonMan 23rd December 2014 09:11 PM

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all! May the new year bring journeys filled with good memories of great experiences, safe landings, short queues and the appearance of one's luggage intact! :thumbsup:

And of course, may this great forum continue to be informative, helpful and joyful. :smile:

Happy holidays to all.

yflyer 24th December 2014 02:48 PM

Season's Greetings, everyone!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7533/...a1e09f1d_c.jpg

Been a fun year reading and contributing to SQTalk!

SQGamespeed 25th December 2014 01:10 AM

Merry Christmas/Maligayang Pasko/聖誕節快樂/Joyeux NoŽl/Frohe Weihnachten to all SQTalkers and everyone else, wherever you may be. :smile:

Have a wonderful holiday and and an exciting New Year. May 2015 bring you new journeys, safe flights, more op-ups, and more great memories.

Singapore Sling 28th December 2014 08:33 PM

Happy Christmas/Holidays and all the best for the new year everyone. :new_xmas:

Pinkfloyd 31st December 2014 04:20 AM

Seasons greetings! Have a wonderful and safe new year!

Metropolitan Airlines 1st January 2015 09:30 AM

Happy New Year! May 2015 be a year of safe air travel with no fatalities on our plane network.

saobangpo 18th December 2015 08:55 AM

merry christmas everyone :new_xmas:

Pinkfloyd 18th December 2015 11:51 AM

Season's greetings and a safe new year!

MAN Flyer 24th December 2015 03:06 PM

All the best for the festive season to everyone, wherever you are or whatever you are doing. I know some of us celebrate this more than others, and some of us are just enjoying being nowhere near overcrowded airports full of stressed travellers and leaving those high speed metal tubes alone for a few weeks. :occasion14:

HUGE AL 24th December 2015 04:40 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone!! Looking forward to resuming the insanity of travel the first week of January!

SQGamespeed 25th December 2015 12:31 AM

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :smile:

May your new year be filled with fun and stress-free travel and plenty of op-ups! :krug:

SQ218 25th December 2015 06:09 AM

Merry Christmas and safe holidays to all

Pinkfloyd 25th December 2015 08:04 PM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to one and all! Safe travels!

(Just realised I already wrote a greeting a couple of days ago... But hey we can never have too much!)