SQTalk

SQTalk (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SQTalk Community (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Season's Greetings & Best Wishes (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13218)

SQJunkie 24th December 2012 12:32 PM

Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Happy Holidays everyone :smile:,
and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Enjoy time with your loved ones :love4:,
keep safe and be blessed! :krug:

9V-SIA 24th December 2012 02:53 PM

As I count the hours till my flight to ( where else ) Japan

I'd like to wish all SQ Talkers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :occasion14:

KeithMEL 24th December 2012 02:59 PM

Wishing you all a joyous Christmas and may 2013 be all you expected and more! Drink lots of good plonk!

Savage25 24th December 2012 04:55 PM

Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive celebration of the northern hemisphere winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful and personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures.

:tongue:

:occasion14:

Kyo 24th December 2012 07:46 PM

Merry Christmas guys! May the year ahead be filled with glorious requalifications, plenty of premium redemptions, mistake fares (the good kind) and lots of once-in-a-lifetime stories to share.

Most importantly. wishing you and your loved ones more enjoyable moments together through it all. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!!! :krug:

Singapore Sling 24th December 2012 09:32 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. Happy Flighting for the year ahead.

Nick C 24th December 2012 09:39 PM

Happy Holidays Everyone! :D

9V-JKL 25th December 2012 11:54 AM

Blessed Christmas to everyone on SQT!

Lobster 25th December 2012 12:29 PM

Happy Christmas everyone

phaleesy 27th December 2012 01:43 AM

Happy Christmas everyone!

kapitan 27th December 2012 01:10 PM

Happy Everything Everyone.....

CarbonMan 27th December 2012 01:28 PM

A blessed and joyful Christmas (hopefully in your homebase) to one and all! And may 2013 bring you all that you hoped for! :smile:

sushiinSYD 27th December 2012 04:03 PM

Season's greeting & may wish the next year to be joyful to you all :smile:

MSPeconomist 28th December 2012 08:22 AM

Happy new year to all, whenever you celebrate the new year!

MAN Flyer 29th December 2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage25 (Post 172316)
Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in

Ah don't worry, we don't go in for any of that bollox on here. :wink:

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and they also have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :thumbsup:

I know there are probably many people who are hoping to fly more than they do, and I know there are many like me who want the opposite. Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a way to please both groups!. :tongue3: