[ICN] SQ Silver Kris Lounge (First Class) - Now closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ICN] SQ Silver Kris Lounge (First Class) - Now closed

I did not know that no one has taken pictures of this lounge. Will try to do next time passing through here.

Some Food Offerings

Comment

This is the best SQ lounge that you can find anywhere. I prefer this over the Asiana lounge. Now, I will try to take some pictures if I can get my camera battery charged up in time before my flight is boarding.

Comment

cheers for the pics mate

Comment

Thanks for the pics CGK.

Comment

Thanks for a reminder. Tomorrow will be at this lounge. Just have to remind myself to take some pictures of the lounge, not the food!

Comment

CGK, I have taken at least 15 pictures of the lounge. I will post it after I finished upload them into photobucket. By the way, the lounge dragon actually told me that it was not allowed to take pictures in the lounge. I had no idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                By the way, the lounge dragon actually told me that it was not allowed to take pictures in the lounge. I had no idea why?
                I was told by the lounge staff it has to do with intellectual property rights. I was also told the same thing at OZ lounge at ICN.

But I still took the pictures discreetly...

Comment

Here they are. This is what you see when you get out from the elevators. F class guests and TPPs go up to the F section with elevators while C class guests go up to the lounge by escalators.

Turning left, you will see the F reception area. The section on the left and the computer area on the right are for C use when the lounge is full. But, when the C lounge is empty, these areas can be used by the F passengers and TPPs.

This is the left side bar area reserved for C when C lounge on the other side is full.

Getting closer to F section....

The F section reception area...

Looking back from the F reception area....

F section from the food bar....

Last edited by UMD; 25 May 2007, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Walking out from the F section towards the elevators and the bar area and to where the entrance to the lounge is.

Passing by the shower area for the C / F class. There is another F class only shower facility inside the F section.

Inside the shower room. Unlike SKL F in Singapore, shower rooms in SKL ICN has toilet inside.

Out from the shower area, pass the elevator towards the escalator entrance for C passengers. This is the view from the top of the escalator looking back towards the F section.

The entrance to the general toilets area - not the same as the shower area.

This is the bar area on the right of the escalator.

This is what the left at the top of the escalator looks like.

At the center area between F and C section, one can sip drinks and look down to the departure wings and the gates.

Last edited by UMD; 2 January 2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Walking towards the C section with the computer area on the left.

The C section (Raffles logo is still visible)

Food bar area at the C section.

Lounge area at the C section.

Walking back to the F section towards the bar area and the escalators area.

Last edited by UMD; 25 May 2007, 07:52 AM.

Comment

wow the lounge is beautiful! Thanks UMD! If I get a chance I'll definitely go there!

Comment

Thanks for the great pics, UMD! But it looks as though there was hardly anyone in the lounges!

Comment

Due to its large size, this lounge can be quite spacious and empty. Anyone knows if this is also the shared *A lounge in this wing? If it is, I am sure it can get quite crowded as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                              Anyone knows if this is also the shared *A lounge in this wing? If it is, I am sure it can get quite crowded as well.
                              Excellent pictures, shows how nice it is.

It is a designated *A lounge so others do use it. There is the OZ lounge as well that can be used.

I think the ICN SKL is the best of the lot. It's large, spacious and has plenty of windows letting in natural light, unlike the dark Changi lounges. It does get crowded in the Raffles side at times but you can always get a seat somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X