• Show
Clear All

• khellek
    replied
    US Lounge is one of the worst I ever come across. Even worse than HCM

Leave a comment:

• fone
    replied
    There will be no free internet either, unless the dates correspond to the dates you are travelling internationally, you will not be able to get the free wifi card as well as the 2 drink chits for the alcoholic drinks.

Leave a comment:

• SQ Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
    Yup you can get in. I was just in the LAX lounge a couple of days ago. Warning: the lounges only have coffee and soda and a couple of snacks. need to pay for alcohol.
    Thanks - I guess I need to downgrade my expectations for domestic US travel - thanks for helping me set them

Leave a comment:

• calvinoeh
    replied
    Yup you can get in. I was just in the LAX lounge a couple of days ago. Warning: the lounges only have coffee and soda and a couple of snacks. need to pay for alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• SQ Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
    What *A Gold do you have? If you're not United or US *A gold, you can enter the lounges.
    It's SQ Krisflyer Gold Status...

Leave a comment:

• calvinoeh
    replied
    What *A Gold do you have? If you're not United or US *A gold, you can enter the lounges.

Leave a comment:

• SQ Queen
    started a topic United Red Carpet Club Lounge Access

United Red Carpet Club Lounge Access

Hi,

I will be traveling to the U.S. via SQ.

During my stay, I plan to fly with United for some domestic sectors that will not correspond to my arrival or departure dates into and out of the U.S.

The lounge entry policy for U.S. carriers is as follows:

"United and US Airways Star Alliance Gold customers may only access the Red Carpet Club and US Airways Clubs within the U.S. when travelling in conjunction with a Star Alliance international flight."

What does this mean exactly - am I eligible in the above circumstances if I show the lounge staff my SQ ticket where the SQ flight is days away?

Hope this does not sound too much like a silly question & thanks in advance!
Working...
X