Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIA KrisFlyer Gold Lounge - Changi T3 (Open from May 2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA KrisFlyer Gold Lounge - Changi T3 (Open from May 2022)

Hello everyone, the new SQ KrisFlyer Gold Lounge in Changi T3 has reopened from 20 May 2022. This should reduce the strain on the T3 SilverKris Lounge, which has been bursting at the seams in recent months due to the resurgence in travel.

Earlier this week, fellow SQTalker CarbonMan visited the lounge before his late evening flight, and kindly gave me permission to share some pictures he took of the lounge. All pics in the remainder of this post are credited to CarbonMan.

Large open seating area...

Workstations and counter seating...

Buffet dining...

Fruit and salad...

Hot selections...

Cold beverages, including beer...

Coffee...

...and tea...

I haven't visited the lounge myself, but from these pics, it does look very comfortable, and as mentioned, adds much needed lounge capacity to SIA and Star Alliance at T3.

With this lounge open, I believe KrisFlyer Gold and Star Alliance Gold who are travelling Economy / Premium Economy will no longer be eligible to use the SilverKris Lounge, and will instead be asked to use this lounge instead.

From other reports, this lounge also has showers and a selection of wines and liquor. Anyone who is visiting this lounge, please feel free to add more pics to this thread!

Thanks again, CarbonMan, for the great pics!

I visited the SIA Krisflyer Gold Lounge on Sep 26, 2022, prior to my flight SQ32 SIN-SFO. Coverage of this lounge can be found in this TR.
    Last edited by yflyer; 21 January 2024, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone, I visited the SIA Krisflyer Gold Lounge at Changi T3 on 12 January 2024, before my flight SQ24 SIN-JFK. I was in the lounge from about 11am that morning, just enough time for a quick drink and a bite before heading to the gate to board my flight.

The lounge space has not changed since my previous visit in September 2022, however there were some catering differences.

The lounge was not busy at that hour. The ambience was relaxed and pleasant, in the late morning. This might be different in the evening, I think, when many medium and long haul flights depart, and when the lounge is more crowded.

Lots of space and different seating options, with the high ceilings making the lounge feel very spacious and airy.

There is an in-lounge toilet, and several shower rooms (no wait to use the showers at that hour).

Table seating at the far end of the lounge...

Work desks (With tarmac and runway views if you face the windows)...

Full self service F&B setup, with hot and cold dishes as well beverages, including wine and liquor...

One red wine and one white wine on offer. No Champagne or sparkling, as far as I could tell. Wish they would offer at least a Prosecco or a Cava.

A smallish liquor selection...

Beer, soft drinks and mixers...

Tea and coffee...

Comment

The buffet selection was quite good, with both Asian/Oriental and international selections.

Salad bar...

Chwee Kueh (Ate them the last time I was here -- delicious!)...

Mushroom soup and butternut pumpkin...

Cheese baked rice...

Spaghetti with grilled chicken and Palomino sauce...

Chicken meatballs with brown sauce...

Lemon chicken...

Vegetarian stir-fried noodles...

Peas upma and sambar...

Muffins and croissants...

Asian green bean soup (A sweet dessert)...

Fruit, sandwiches, cakes, cream puffs and mini tamago maki...

I was quite impressed with the number of selections available. Something for everyone, really.

Comment

There was a live laksa station, with laksa cooked to order.

I could not resist a bowl.

I paired it with a glass of the Frontera Chardonnay...

Mmmm...very good! Can't go wrong with laksa in Singapore!

Just a short visit to the lounge, then it was off to the gate for my nonstop to JFK.

Read more in my TR here!
          Last edited by yflyer; 21 January 2024, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X