Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejuvenated
    replied
    In addition to the regular-sized PPS diary book, I also received a mini version of the diary with identical coloured covering minus the PPS logo which looks like this:

Did anyone else get this mini-version as well?

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    very elegant as usual

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    PPS Diary

The Front

The Page

The Back

The Map

Leave a comment:

• Peter11
    replied
    CGK, thanks for sharing the calendar.....and do I see you have a Kebaya colelction too used as the background for the photo? I have to admit I have a hard time keeping everything straight....but I thought it was SF that has the collection. Of course I know that Paffy has his own special collection but he got his another way.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Yipeeee... thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Ooh you've not put a picture of the best 'month', which is February.
    Well, if I upload each month, it won't be a mistery anymore.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Ooh you've not put a picture of the best 'month', which is February.

Leave a comment:

• Savage25
    replied
    FYI, the desk calendar is also being sent out with any mail order from KrisShop in December...

Leave a comment:

• globetrekker84
    replied
    Great pictures. I wish I had one, although I probably wouldn't use it.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    2007 Wall Calendar

The wall calendar size is wider than my Tumi soft-suitcase. I put the new Ferragamo kit for comparison as well.

January 2007
    Looks better than the desk one for this month picture.

April 2007
    You see the picture of the girl of April, but also you see to the left is the picture for the month of October.

In 1999, Singapore Airlines was the first airline to introduce inflight audio and video on demand, a system that enabled passengers to play, pause, fast-forward and rewind a programme at their convenience.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    2007 Desk and Wall Calendars

Here are the pictures of the desk and wall calendars. At least, someone who did not get one will have an idea how it looks.

Desk Calendar 2007

Desk Calendar 2007 - A closer look

January 2007
    The Airline began its maiden journey as Malaysian Airways in May 1947, with flights between Singapore, Kual Lumpur, Ipoh and Penang using twin-engined Airspeed Consuls.

April 2007
    The first scheduled commercial flight - a Sinagpore Airlines' Boeing 727-200 - touched down in July 1981, with great fanfare at the new Singapore Changi Airport.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by UrbaneGent View Post
    I got in the mail today this huge Gold SQ PPS 2007 Datebook.
    I keep looking at mine. It's a normal size of desk management diary, IMHO. Well of course it's huge comparing to the pocket diary.
    And, welcome to SQTalk, UrbaneGent! Please share your experiences and opinions on flying SQ with us here! Looking for to it!

Leave a comment:

• aerosmith
    replied
    Originally posted by UrbaneGent View Post
    Thank you for your kind welcome, SQFAN. I travel almost always on F Class with SQ unless it's a two-class cabin like SIN-KUL or the SIN-LAX route (although I prefer going through NRT for the F class). UG
    SIN-KUL though is a 2 class cabin, the seats are branded as F and Y.

Leave a comment:

• UrbaneGent
    replied
    Thank you for your kind welcome, SQFAN. I travel almost always on F Class with SQ unless it's a two-class cabin like SIN-KUL or the SIN-LAX route (although I prefer going through NRT for the F class).

I received a calendar in the mail today as well as a booklet on the new 777 F, C, and Coach cabins.

UG

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Welcome to SQTalk UrbaneGent

Here in the UK, like jjpb3, we get a diary....compared other high yielding pax like ManFlyer who has an additional item - a 2007 calendar.

You must be special to SQ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X