SilverKris Lounge Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverKris Lounge Access

Sorry if this is a newbie question - is it possible to gain access to Silver Kris Lounge in BKK if i depart on economy on TG, as a KF Gold member?

Originally posted by EWR View Post
    Sorry if this is a newbie question - is it possible to gain access to Silver Kris Lounge in BKK if i depart on economy on TG, as a KF Gold member?
    Hi EWR! As the BKK SilverKris Lounge is a designated Star Alliance Gold Lounge, you will be able to use it, as you are on TG, a Star Alliance Carrier, and you are KF Gold (i.e. Star Gold).

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Hi EWR! As the BKK SilverKris Lounge is a designated Star Alliance Gold Lounge, you will be able to use it, as you are on TG, a Star Alliance Carrier, and you are KF Gold (i.e. Star Gold).
      Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if this is a newbie question

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
        Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if this is a newbie question
        Not a newbie question! In any case, nothing wrong with newbie questions...

Even frequent flyers get tripped by by lounge entry rules and the many exceptions that airlines impose.

Some time back, I spent a long time figuring out which lounge I would be allowed to use at KUL when flying KUL-SIN on an MH code-share on Silkair metal. At that point, I was both a Oneworld Sapphire member and a Krisflyer Gold member. Outcome on that occasion: I was not eligible to use the MH Lounge, but was allowed to use the SilverKris Lounge.

Comment

Working...
        X