• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarG
    replied
    Originally posted by mechinois View Post
    There are 30 new listings in the March/April catalogue

This includes...Godiva, JW Gold, Blue and Green labels.
    Nice! More options to select from for my one last PPS voucher.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by mechinois View Post

I know! i just got my hands on one.. back to the drawing board!

Leave a comment:

• mec
    replied
    Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Gosh.... typing out the february one is taking longer than i expected, but once i put it up, the march one should be a simple edit (i hope)

Leave a comment:

• UMD
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    I think I picked one. If yes, I would certainly mail it to you! Or else, SQFan is flying back to the UK tomorrow. Paging SQFan!
    I am in the SKL F now. I must just have missed SQFan. If he hasn't picked 1 up. I will do so. Let me know where I can send it too.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Is it too late for you to mail me a copy, CGK?
    I think I picked one. If yes, I would certainly mail it to you! Or else, SQFan is flying back to the UK tomorrow. Paging SQFan!

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    Gosh.... typing out the february one is taking longer than i expected, but once i put it up, the march one should be a simple edit (i hope)
    Wow! That's a mighty effort!

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    We appreciate the effort, SQfg.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    The March/April KrisShop has been on board today!
    Is it too late for you to mail me a copy, CGK?

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    The March/April KrisShop has been on board today!

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Are the Young Explorer luggage still being offered in the KrisShop catalog? They seem to have disappeared from the online shop, and I need a gift for my niece in Singapore for learning how to ride a bike.

If yes, would someone mind sending me a catalog? I'd gladly reimburse you for mailing costs.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
    Isn't the "Inflight Sales" prices indicative that those products are sold onboard? From what I observed, what you see inside the physical Krisshop magazine would also be uploaded on the Krisshop website.
    There is another portion of products that are exclusively sold only on board - and aren't on the site. The ones on the site seem to be available by both mediums - on board and mail order.

The perfumes/cosmetics/skin care for a start - are in the Magazine, but not on the site.

The idea behind this thread is for product additions/retractions/updates as well as discounts/promos to be logged. I'll start it off by getting my hands on a copy in the next few days and will type out the top line contents and prices/

Leave a comment:

• aerosmith
    replied
    Yes, that's indeed a good place to start - but that only covers the mail order portion. Nothing in it about what's sold onboard
    Isn't the "Inflight Sales" prices indicative that those products are sold onboard? From what I observed, what you see inside the physical Krisshop magazine would also be uploaded on the Krisshop website.

Leave a comment:

• cawhite
    replied
    Yes, that's indeed a good place to start - but that only covers the mail order portion. Nothing in it about what's sold onboard
    That answers the first question that came to my mind - I wondered how the online listings compared to on-board - Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Savage25 View Post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X