SQ online check-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ online check-in

Hello! I will be travelling C class on SQ for the first time. As there is a separate desk for C passengers and those who have done online check-in, I was wondering if there are any practical differences one would notice if they have checked in online. I would like to use the C check-in desks.

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
    Hello! I will be travelling C class on SQ for the first time. As there is a separate desk for C passengers and those who have done online check-in, I was wondering if there are any practical differences one would notice if they have checked in online. I would like to use the C check-in desks.
    Where will you be parting from? For most stations, I believe SQ (similar to a lot of airlines actually) would have one or more dedicated counters for Business Class passengers within their check-in row. They might also have dedicated counter(s) for those who have checked-in online but it usually doesn't get separated by travel classes so you could be queueing with economy class passengers in the online checked-in queue. Deoending on how busy the queues are at the time you arrived at the airport, you may be better off (quicker) by simply queueing up at the Business Class check-in counter, but YMMV...

If you are departing from Singapore Changi Airport, SQ would have dedicated check-in rows for Business Class passengers; for example SQ's dedicated Business Class check-in row n Terminal 3 is Row 6.

Have a look here so get an idea of the airport check-in information (this is from SQ's official website) - https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/n...port-check-in/

Comment

I will be departing from MNL.

Comment

Working...
      X