Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed minimum conntection time at Changi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed minimum conntection time at Changi?

Finally did my first SQ bookings again after the pandemic and SQ keeps making adjustments to flight times. Recent change would make our flight out of SIN 35min earlier, leaving us 50min between flight. I think this used to be doable pre-Covid, knowing how efficient Changi is. But now even SQ hotline themselves is saying 50min is way to short and looking for other options.
    Did MCT really change? All flights SQ, single booking in J.

Originally posted by mst View Post
    Finally did my first SQ bookings again after the pandemic and SQ keeps making adjustments to flight times. Recent change would make our flight out of SIN 35min earlier, leaving us 50min between flight. I think this used to be doable pre-Covid, knowing how efficient Changi is. But now even SQ hotline themselves is saying 50min is way to short and looking for other options.
    Did MCT really change? All flights SQ, single booking in J.
    I would not risk it. All my flights I have taken in the past two months, have had a delay departing changi, and arriving into changi. The sudden surge of traffic has caused T3 to be super choked up, with people and planes, and there are also many delays causing a knock off effect. I wouldn't take that risk. My flight from MNL to SIN was greatly delayed because the incoming flight was delayed from SIN to MNL and therefore they missed their departure slot, and the MNL SIN flight was delayed further, leading to an one and a half hour delayed arrival. There were about 8 connecting flights on the board that people had missed when I arrived. These people already had the onward boarding pass, but the connecting flight had long flown off already.

Comment

Thanks! Well, my original booking had much more time, then SQ started moving the incoming flight to SIN to a later departure and the outgoing flight to an earlier departure. Customer service that they would look into it and check for alternatives - and disappeared. I'll definitely not start rebooking flights at my own expense.

Comment

Working...
      X