Leave a comment:

• Singapore_Air
    replied
    Where's Giles?!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Picture from WTM

Trial and error uploading these so bear with me...

The new RAFFLES Class..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 18 November 2006, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Singapore_Air
    replied
    Pictures?!

WONDERFUL. Do upload!

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I have got some picture from the Do and also some of the A380 at Changi this week. No idea on the best way to get them on here or over to you though.

Suggestions ?
    How many are we talking about? You can always e-mail me if total is less than 5-6 MB-ish.

Leave a comment:

• shortfinals
    replied
    I have got some picture from the Do and also some of the A380 at Changi this week. No idea on the best way to get them on here or over to you though.

Suggestions ?
    Photobucket? (pronounced Photo-bouquet, if hyacinth is to be believed)

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Thanks very much MAN Flyer and jhm for the event updates.
    Any pictures taken from the event for the header image?

Suggestions ?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by jhm View Post

12 Two can comfortably sit side by side in the F seat but the pull out table is only big enough for one person to dine. The new J table is bigger than before and also moves up and down.
    Just picking up on this. I don't know if you noticed but they have fitted a headphone socket on either side of the seat in F, to allow 2 of you to sit together and watch the same film.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Ah, with you now..!

Good question about the new stuff going on other aircraft, and one that they were unable to answer for certain. Apparently they are looking at the 772ER's maybe getting the new RAFFLES but the 744 are very unlikely to get the new stuff, unless the pressure from their LHR pax gets unbearable....

Going from 2-2-2 to 1-2-1 on the 772ER's is would lose them a lot of seats though !.

Leave a comment:

• shortfinals
    replied
    Originally posted by StarG View Post
    I think shortfinals was talking about long haul J on SQ vs. long haul J on CX.
    It seems CX is set to implement the new products (longhaul)fleetwide but for SQ there is not much certainty if the new products are going to be on the B772ERs & A345s.

Oh yes, sorry for not replying earlier - but yes, CX seems to be retaining NRBC for intra-region flights -but their new products are going fleetwide longhaul. SQ's plans for the 772ER and 345 are unclear.

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    I think shortfinals was talking about long haul J on SQ vs. long haul J on CX.
    It seems CX is set to implement the new products (longhaul)fleetwide but for SQ there is not much certainty if the new products are going to be on the B772ERs & A345s.

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Is it ? I thought CX had their own 'regional' J as well ?.

I'm sure some of the CX experts on her can confirm. StarG, jjpb3 ?.
    I think the regional seats will remain.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
    But when it IS going to be available on CX, seems like it's going to be a fleetwide thing. I wonder how widespread the usage of the new seats on SQ are going to be?
    Is it ? I thought CX had their own 'regional' J as well ?.

I'm sure some of the CX experts on her can confirm. StarG, jjpb3 ?.

Leave a comment:

• shortfinals
    replied
    One slightly amusing subject mentioned was the bemusement/amusement of what seemed to be a hurried and rather sloppy CX new products launch. Particularly they fact that it isn't going to be actually available for a while.
    But when it IS going to be available on CX, seems like it's going to be a fleetwide thing. I wonder how widespread the usage of the new seats on SQ are going to be?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X