No announcement yet.

The SQ 787-10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SCS is expected to arrive in Singapore on 01APR23 at 2330hrs as SQ8878.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
      9V-SCS is expected to arrive in Singapore on 01APR23 at 2330hrs as SQ8878.

IMG_8171 by Brandon Ghany / Horizon Productions SFL, on Flickr
      9V-SCS will be 16th B787-10s, with 12 more to go.
      Last edited by jul247; 31 March 2023, 10:53 PM.

Comment

9V-SCS is expected to arrive in Singapore on 01APR23 at 2330hrs as SQ8878.
        Delivery of 9V-SCS has been delayed due to late approval from FAA. It is now expected to arrived in Singapore at 2255hrs on 02APR23.
        Last edited by Not You; 2 April 2023, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• https://airwaysmag.com/production-error-boeing-787/

Another Boeing 787 problem but this time with the horizontal stabilizer.

Will this affect further scheduled SQ 787 deliveries this year? All I know is that it’s not completely halted but being delivered at a slower pace.

Comment

• 9V-SCT is currently en-route PAE-SIN as SQ8878, estimated to arrive in SIN at 1646 LT.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by ekimnat View Post
              How does SQ choose whether to use a B787-10 or an Airbus A350 Regional on certain routes?
              It would probably depend on forecasted capacity requirements and expected demand for a certain time (and timeslot) of the year. For instance, SQ912/SQ919 and SQ910/917 will get A350s and 787s at different parts of the year. Earlier, SQ912/919 had A359s but recently could see 787s. SQ910/917 gets the higher-capacity 787 as SQ thinks that the morning ex-SIN and early afternoon ex-MNL flights are "prime time" for departures.
              Last edited by hybridace101; 25 June 2023, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Just seen yesterday that my SQ638(SIN-NRT) on 10/7 and SQ655(FUK-SIN) on 15/10 are both to be 787........ my first trip on any from SQ. The seat, though, I had previously on a short haul A350 and if I remember, felt a good seat even if I wasn't a huge fan of the large wing around the head.

Comment

• FUK and NGO were always A330 until the arrival of the B787 and then they switched. I know FUK wasn’t always daily but NGO always was and now both are 3x weekly. Travel demand for Japan still hasn’t bounced back?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                    FUK and NGO were always A330 until the arrival of the B787 and then they switched. I know FUK wasn’t always daily but NGO always was and now both are 3x weekly. Travel demand for Japan still hasn’t bounced back?
                    I tried booking redemption after first week of Jan to KIX and all waitlisted from start of year to about mid Jan where some flights are available. I tried all ports, FUK, NGO, NRT and HND. Same thing. Had a look in Jan no redemption available. But if you pay you'll get a seat haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                      9V-SCT is currently en-route PAE-SIN as SQ8878, estimated to arrive in SIN at 1646 LT.
                      These seem to be out of sequence deliveries. What's pending between them are SCP, SCQ and SCR, which have had some movement likely in CHS at some point or the other this year.

Any idea when these frames could be delivered?

Comment

• From 30th October 2023, ADL / Adelaide is being switched from an A350 to a 787-10!

Comment

• 9V-SCR will be delivered on 1 September CHS-NGO-SIN as SQ8878. Due to arrive in SIN 02:05 on 2 September.

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
                            9V-SCR will be delivered on 1 September CHS-NGO-SIN as SQ8878. Due to arrive in SIN 02:05 on 2 September.
                            9V-SCR delivery will be delayed due to Hurricane Idalia.

Comment

9V-SCR delivery will be delayed due to Hurricane Idalia.
                              Thanks for the heads-up! SCR is now en-route CHS-NGO as SQ8878. ETA SIN 20:55 tonight (2 Sep).

9V-SCU should be next, based on recent test flight activity in CHS.

Comment

• 9V-SCU SQ8879 tomorrow, same routing.

Comment

Working...
                                X