Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should SQ switch to 3-4-3 on its 77W for Economy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets face it. If they did go 10-abreast they would have done it when they did the cabin refits.

Comment

I could understand a discussion if they announced they were going 10 across. But to ask should they, what ffare paying pax of sane mind is going to say 'yes' to that ?!.

Comment

I didn't realize 3-4-3 is now more common than 3-3-3 for airlines operating B777s out of HKG - AC, CI, SU, EK, LX, AF, AA.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          I could understand a discussion if they announced they were going 10 across. But to ask should they, what ffare paying pax of sane mind is going to say 'yes' to that ?!.
          Haha totally agree. However I guess we can consider this topic from the business perspective.

It if were up to the average economy flyer, they'd call for SQ's A340 cabin layout

Comment

Here is some good news that's coming out of that...The refit of CX's 77W cabin doesn't even start til 2018, so 9 abreast is here to stay until then. If SQ were to do that (which I highly doubt), then they will have to change their seats to say Recaro or whatever to configure it to their "comfortable" 10 abreast. I think it safe to say SQ probably won't go that route as they still are concentrated on refitting to the 2013 cabin products.

Comment

Working...
            X