Meal Selection Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meal Selection Problem

Hello, everyone. I've bought two J class tickets for my wife and I few months ago and request BTC. In the manage booking website, it shows the meal we selected is normally. However, when I did check-in online this morning, the view meal showed no meal selection. Then, I called KF customer office in Singapore and they said the meal is on correctly. But they don't know why checkin website showed no meal selection. So, is there anyone knowing about it? Should I cancel the checkin online and check in at the airport counter?

Thanks a lot.

Somehow I suspect it is a web browser compatibility issue. Had some problems in the past where IE showed one thing and Firefox another.

In J I typically don't bother with online check in as the queue is usually not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
      Somehow I suspect it is a web browser compatibility issue. Had some problems in the past where IE showed one thing and Firefox another.

In J I typically don't bother with online check in as the queue is usually not an issue.
      Thank you. I've cancelled checkin online and will go to airport to do that. All the details for seat and meal in manage booking page are still correct.

Comment

Working...
      X