No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SHW has taken off on her Delivery Flight as SQ8896. She is scheduled to arrive at Changi at 1.47pm (local time) today.

Comment

• 9V-SHW has landed at Changi at 2.11pm bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 58.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
        9V-SHW has landed at Changi at 2.11pm bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 58.
        First photo is up on jetphotos.net: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10433501

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          I don’t remember any EWR resumption announcement.
          Now confirmed by SIA from 27th March. 3x daily total operation to and from New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            9V-SHW has landed at Changi at 2.11pm bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 58.
            Anyone know how many more regional A359 are to be delivered? I don’t see 9V-SHY on any Google searches.

And anyone know anything on 9V-SJC and 9V-SJD? Those probably would be later MSN’s but just wondering if anyone knows.

Comment

Anyone know how many more regional A359 are to be delivered? I don’t see 9V-SHY on any Google searches.

And anyone know anything on 9V-SJC and 9V-SJD? Those probably would be later MSN’s but just wondering if anyone knows.
              Without access to SQ flight operation internal information, we will only know which version is coming upon handover by Airbus. Current production lists have not been updated I guess due to long Christmas and New Year holiday.

Thus far only MSN494 is recently spotted in green primer colour without engines. (#59)

Local spotters have not seen any of the rest MSNs. Guess they maybe further delayed due to recent SQ orderbook restructuring. Need to wait till March '22 to know how many they are planning to take in FY 22/23.
              MSN514 A350-941 F-W 9V- (#60)
              MSN525 A350-941 F-W 9V- (#61)
              MSN564 A350-941 F-W 9V- (#62)
              MSN568 A350-941 F-W 9V- (#63)
              MSN593 A350-941 F-W 9V- (#64)

One more MSN to be determined, concluding an order for 65 airframes.

Two additional airframes are pending conversion to A350F.

Comment

• It looks like according to ExpertFlyer, SQ12/11 are going A350 from 19Jan to 31Jan inclusive, and they operate 4 days a week.

Similarly, I am seeing SQ26/25 (FRA/JFK), which is typically operated by a 77W also switched to an A359 from 17Jan to 30Jan inclusive.

I wonder why the sudden change from the 77W...Could it be due to lack of F demand, which is why SQ8/7 was initially switched the same way?

On another part, the fifth freedom routes are usually operated by the older A359 whereas the nonstop routes that have Y class are operated by the later A359 (SMV-SJE)

Comment

It looks like according to ExpertFlyer, SQ12/11 are going A350 from 19Jan to 31Jan inclusive, and they operate 4 days a week.

Similarly, I am seeing SQ26/25 (FRA/JFK), which is typically operated by a 77W also switched to an A359 from 17Jan to 30Jan inclusive.

I wonder why the sudden change from the 77W...Could it be due to lack of F demand, which is why SQ8/7 was initially switched the same way?

On another part, the fifth freedom routes are usually operated by the older A359 whereas the nonstop routes that have Y class are operated by the later A359 (SMV-SJE)
                  This is the reason that the 777s are being pulled out of the US routes.

"One area of concern is whether some Boeing 777s will be unable to land at some key US airports after 5G service starts, as well as some Boeing cargo planes, airline officials told Reuters."

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...xQa93kKuA_NM8Q

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlamba View Post
                    This is the reason that the 777s are being pulled out of the US routes.

"One area of concern is whether some Boeing 777s will be unable to land at some key US airports after 5G service starts, as well as some Boeing cargo planes, airline officials told Reuters."

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...xQa93kKuA_NM8Q
                    I read this news and I understand why now.

But I wonder why other airlines which do not have 350’s are flying and landing in US Airports are using 77W’s which are their primary longhaul aircraft.

The next question I am wondering (and this is years away, 2 years at least to be exact), will this affect the future Boeing 777-9’s?

Comment

will this affect the future Boeing 777-9’s?
                      Probably not long term. The 777X seems other issues so it will be a drop in the ocean.

Comment

• SQ346/345 (SIN-ZRH) will be using 777-300ER during this period as well.

Comment

• SQ#59 will be 9V-SHY, another A350-900 Regional. She is now painted and waiting for engine installation.

Source: a380.boards.net

Comment

• Singapore Airlines between 02 to 03FEB22 operated the A359ULR to the following destinations:
                            - SQ8000/8001 to JNB with 9V-SGB
                            - SQ8101/8100 to CHC with 9V-SGB
                            - SQ8270/8271 to PEK with 9V-SGF
                            Last edited by Not You; 7 February 2022, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                              - SQ8270 to PEK with 9V-SGF
                              Carrying President Halimah there

Comment

• 9V-SGF is being display at the Singapore air show

Comment

Working...
                                X