infant car seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infant car seat

I will be traveling with my newborn. We will have her in a car seat. It is approved for aircraft cabins. And she has her own seat on the plane. We know the car seat can be strapped into her seat, using the normal sear belts. This is what we expect to do, but does anyone here have experience with infant car seats on SQ? Will I be told we can't use the car seat?
    Last edited by Short Final; 7 September 2013, 08:57 PM.

Short Final, I haven't sat in the vicinity of infants on SQ flights in a while, but I seem to recall the inflight announcement where they say "infants in bassinets must be removed from the bassinet and held by an adult during take-offs and landings" or something to that effect?

If that was still the case, wouldn't it be true for car seats as well? Please double check with your local SIA office and do share what they tell you. It would be interesting to know what the prevalent rules are regarding flying with infants
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

You may have some trouble with this. SQ allows forward facing carseats (done that!), but not the backward facing ones that newborns need. The website says carseat use is for children above 6 months only:

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/tr...with-children/

Comment

Working...
      X